PDA

View Full Version : its crazy how much power school's have these days

KaneKungFu123
11-25-2005, 09:12 AM
my lil bro is a senior in highschool, starting WR for his football team and has actually been offered a scholarship to play for FSU -- but its not a full blown sports scholarship, its like a minor sports scholarship or something. I dont have all the details, I dont think he is planning on trying to play college ball.

They had some dance or school event leading up to thanksgiving day weekend. the day before the game he was supposed to be suspended for spray painting the side of the cafeteria and some kids back with some other players but the coach pulled some strings and was able to get him to start still because his grades are very good and his record is very clean up until this event. anyways he catches 15 passes for 275 yrds and 4 touch downs.

so after the game he ends up driving home with some bimbo and i guess she takes out her boobs. he was behind and the wheel and had taken a few bong hits and drank some jack - but he was still in control. anyways the end up somewhere and she wants to get out of the car after giving him a little show or whatever, and i guess he was cranky because he wouldnt let her out of the car. (you know how people get when they are drunk). so eventually she gets out or whatever.

now this has nothing to do with the highschool, right? yet her parents must be the frigging superintendent because my brother is suspended the remainder of the season, including playoffs - team is 9-0.

I dont understand this at all. if the girl has any evidence here why isnt it a crimminal case? how can the school just stick its nose where it doesnt belong because of some bimbo?

Eurotrash
11-25-2005, 09:14 AM
i'm curious why you would continue to make [censored] up like this when you know that nobody will believe it

MelK
11-25-2005, 09:16 AM
Your brother is a kidnapper? /images/graemlins/blush.gif

ChipWrecked
11-25-2005, 10:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i'm curious why you would continue to make [censored] up like this when you know that nobody will believe it

[/ QUOTE ]

Lazymeatball
11-25-2005, 10:04 AM
please give a more accurate description of the event in controversy and what your brother has been accused of.

HopeydaFish
11-25-2005, 10:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
please give a more accurate description of the event in controversy and what your brother has been accused of.

[/ QUOTE ]

My guess is that he's being accused of sexual assault, drunk driving, and drug use.

craig r
11-25-2005, 11:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My guess is that he's being accused of sexual assault, drunk driving, and drug use.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats it? What is this country coming to when you can't sexually assault a girl while driving drunk? If he was sober he might have gotten off easier /images/graemlins/smile.gif

craig

diebitter
11-25-2005, 11:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

craig r
11-25-2005, 11:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
my lil bro is a senior in highschool, starting WR for his football team and has actually been offered a scholarship to play for FSU -- but its not a full blown sports scholarship, its like a minor sports scholarship or something. I dont have all the details, I dont think he is planning on trying to play college ball.

They had some dance or school event leading up to thanksgiving day weekend. the day before the game he was supposed to be suspended for spray painting the side of the cafeteria and some kids back with some other players but the coach pulled some strings and was able to get him to start still because his grades are very good and his record is very clean up until this event. anyways he catches 15 passes for 275 yrds and 4 touch downs.

so after the game he ends up driving home with some bimbo and i guess she takes out her boobs. he was behind and the wheel and had taken a few bong hits and drank some jack - but he was still in control. anyways the end up somewhere and she wants to get out of the car after giving him a little show or whatever, and i guess he was cranky because he wouldnt let her out of the car. (you know how people get when they are drunk). so eventually she gets out or whatever.

now this has nothing to do with the highschool, right? yet her parents must be the frigging superintendent because my brother is suspended the remainder of the season, including playoffs - team is 9-0.

I dont understand this at all. if the girl has any evidence here why isnt it a crimminal case? how can the school just stick its nose where it doesnt belong because of some bimbo?

[/ QUOTE ]

First off, if the girl wanted out of the car, your brother should have let her (btw..your brother does nothing to destroy the stereotype of the typical jock). If that is actually true, well, imagine how a parent would feel. They want somebody to be held accountable. Also, the school could be held responsible since he was just leaving a school event and they want to protect themselves as much as possible.

craig

p.s. Did you teach your little brother that "no" means "yes"?

11-25-2005, 11:21 AM
if this is true, you should tell him to go to fsu. your bro would fit right in with the fsu fball team. he can go pick up chicks with seb janikowski at homecoming

craig r
11-25-2005, 11:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
if this is true, you should tell him to go to fsu. your bro would fit right in with the fsu fball team. he can go put Rhohipinol in chicks drinks with seb janikowski at homecoming

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

phil_ivey_fan
11-25-2005, 11:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
anyways the end up somewhere and she wants to get out of the car after giving him a little show or whatever, and i guess he was cranky because he wouldnt let her out of the car. (you know how people get when they are drunk). so eventually she gets out or whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously KKF... come onnnnnnnnnn, come onnnnnnnnn.

since he's not planning on "walking on" to FSU's football team (or playing college ball at all for that matter) maybe he would be better off moving to thailand where this kind of stuff is not only legal, but you actually do it to 9 yr old girls and boys. You could teach him the ins and outs of high stakes NL or just whore him out to the other tourists who want to be raped by a dumb jock

And I like how you are so nonchalant about the whole "couple of bong hits and shots of jack" like your brother plays on the Varsity Blues team or something like that. You should probably keep you fake threads in MHSNL or at least have a gimmick account.

FatalError
11-25-2005, 11:44 AM
i have to admit, all that time he spent getting good at high limit NL poker to become everyones idol has served him well, his writing career is now finally poised to take off

The Truth
11-25-2005, 12:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i have to admit, all that time he spent getting good at high limit NL poker to become everyones idol has served him well, his writing career is now finally poised to take off

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, I love KKF. I don't think he plays high limit no limit anymore.. do ya kane? I usually sweat the high limit NL when I do my HW, and I haven't seen him in a week or 2.

blake

Schneids
11-25-2005, 12:45 PM
Are you testing out various script ideas for your film to see what kind of reactions they receive?

Voltron87
11-25-2005, 12:48 PM
A football player who is jeopordizing his scholarship by sexual assault, drunk driving, and drug use? WTF kane you didn't tell us your family was black

SomethingClever
11-25-2005, 12:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are you testing out various script ideas for your film to see what kind of reactions they receive?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this is a little edgier than his field goal kicker stuff.

I see Ashton Kutcher in the role of the troubled little brother WR.

He's a great talent.... a real prodigy with good sportsmanship on and off the field... until senior linebacker Sup Bro takes him under his wing and introduces him to snorting lines of coke off the cheerleader's asses.

James282
11-25-2005, 02:04 PM
Kane, I think you have gone off the deep end and should get outside more. Your whole life has become a figment of your imagination and the lines between truth have fiction have become blurred to the point where I think you actually believe half of the [censored] you write to be true.
-James

11-25-2005, 02:09 PM
Someone watched a little bit too much of the 90210 marathon that was on yesterday.

willie
11-25-2005, 02:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
A football player who is jeopordizing his scholarship by sexual assault, drunk driving, and drug use? WTF kane you didn't tell us your family was black

[/ QUOTE ]

ni

han.
/images/graemlins/grin.gif

HopeydaFish
11-25-2005, 02:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Kane, I think you have gone off the deep end and should get outside more. Your whole life has become a figment of your imagination and the lines between truth have fiction have become blurred to the point where I think you actually believe half of the [censored] you write to be true.
-James

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, it wouldn't surprise me if one day it comes out that KKF is a 13 year-old boy with an active imagination, living in Boise, Idaho.

Either that, or someone's gimmick account.

dblgutshot
11-25-2005, 02:30 PM
Wow, this story is horribly written. Also, content sucks.

Senor Cardgage
11-25-2005, 02:33 PM
1.21 gigawatts.

11-25-2005, 02:35 PM
Also related, colleges don't give partial scholorships for football anymore. You can get a partial scholorship for grades and things like that, but for a football player, it is either a full-ride or they make you walk-on.

UCF THAYER
11-25-2005, 02:52 PM
Also in state tuition for a Florida state school is around 0.

Voltron87
11-25-2005, 02:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Also in state tuition for a Florida state school is around 0.

[/ QUOTE ]

football scholarship= directions to a wealthy alumnis lawn with a john deere mover with a duffel bag full of cash on the seat.

Ulysses
11-25-2005, 04:20 PM
James, you will be eating your words when the badass KKF films start getting released.

theBruiser500
11-25-2005, 04:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you are smart schenids. but, please change your picture away from this mario one

Schneids
11-25-2005, 04:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you are smart schenids. but, please change your picture away from this mario one

[/ QUOTE ]

Danny, you are the only one on the planet who comments negatively about my avatar. Even Peachy doesn't.

Most importantly, I like my avatar. So, end of story!

pokerjo22
11-25-2005, 05:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
-James

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately I can confirm that most of the story is true. KKF just changed some of the names (his 'brother'). He was fine when I showed him my boobs, but when things went a bit further he got freaked out and 'cranky'. I thought he'd be OK with it, having spent so much time in Thailand, but apparently not.

tonypaladino
11-25-2005, 05:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

11-25-2005, 07:20 PM
and yes means doggy style?

craig r
11-25-2005, 07:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
and yes means doggy style?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, "no" means "yes", "yes" means "[censored], I will call her when there is nothing else to do" and if she says, "would you like to watch me and a couple of my friends go at it"? this still means "[censored]" as well, but now, you are always calling her.

craig

ohnonotthat
11-26-2005, 02:28 AM
Suspended from school or from football ?

If the former I'd say your family has a heluva law suit.

If from the latter your brother is outta luck.

Suspensions are routinely handed out for incidents trivial as the player telling the coach to xxxx off; if these are rarely challenged (and never challenged successfully) on what grounds do you expect this suspension to be challenged/reviewed ?

Also . . .

Even if you could get a judge to rule that the school must rescind the suspension and allow him to dress for the game(s) no judge has the power to make the school play him.

Now how about telling your brother that being a jock is not a get-out-of-jail free card ?

Or - since in our society it kinda is - how about a having a little chat with himabout not being a sociopathic jackass ?

- Just a thought.

ohnonotthat
11-26-2005, 02:38 AM
Good point about the kid just having left school - or at least a school sponsored event.

There is a legal term having to do with a continuation of a prior activity and the resultant liability or lack thereof - does anyone out there know what it's called ?

garion888
11-26-2005, 03:32 AM
It must not if that's the way to use apostrophes...