PDA

View Full Version : Mac's 2 Strip Club in Billerica, Ma - Is this rumor true?

Burdzthewurd
11-25-2005, 01:02 AM
A friend of mine told me the strippers at this club...perform a certain act for free after getting a lapdance, so it isn't considered prostitution. Is this true, any Eastern-Massers know of this?

gunt
11-25-2005, 01:35 AM
im from tewksbury originally.. vegas now...
never heard of this... we used to go there when we were 18 cause they didnt serve alcohol... only stip club under 18. i'd say its worth checking out... trip report

Landon_McFly
11-25-2005, 01:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
A friend of mine told me the strippers at this club...perform a certain act for free after getting a lapdance, so it isn't considered prostitution. Is this true, any Eastern-Massers know of this?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not illegal to hug the customers... DUH!

eviljeff
11-25-2005, 02:50 AM
I'm guessing that you're going to go there to find out no matter what people in this thread say

dblgutshot
11-25-2005, 02:58 AM
I have never heard of the place, or even the part of the country you refer to. But the answer is most likely no.

Lazymeatball
11-25-2005, 03:42 AM
Don't know never been, but my answer to you is go North my friend. Specifically to Montreal, where all your certain acts will be fullfilled, and for less money because of the Candian Dollar.

Burdzthewurd
11-25-2005, 04:03 AM
Haha not just going for that, my buddy in Maynard wants to go, but it's a bit of a hike for me from Western Mass., I'd rather just go to some club in Springfield or The Gold Club in Hartford some other weekend than driving 2+ hours for some dumpy strip club with no alky and subpar strippers.

phx
11-25-2005, 04:36 AM
im pretty sure for the right amount of money you can get most strippers to do anything

ohnonotthat
11-25-2005, 04:42 AM
Not !

Subpar strippers ?

Britney Spears would get lost in the crowd at most Montreal clubs.

Also, alcohol is served in every club I visited; this in spite of the total nudity.

If the drive bothers you take a plane. train or bus.

If none are available, hitch.

If you don't want to hitch, walk; you'll be glad you did.

Burdzthewurd
11-25-2005, 06:39 AM
I'm talking about Mac's 2, not Montreal ha.

TheMainEvent
11-25-2005, 06:45 AM
It's pretty funny that he used Britney Spears as an example though

27offsuit
11-25-2005, 10:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ROAD TRIP!....

Los Feliz Slim
11-25-2005, 11:22 AM
I'm from Sudbury, MA, originally, and can say with relative certainty that I don't want anything from anyone is a strip club in Billerica. I can kind of understand why a guy from Maynard might be interested, though.

ozyman
11-25-2005, 11:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm from Acton, MA, originally, and can say with relative certainty that I don't want anything from anyone is a strip club in Billerica. I can kind of understand why a guy from Maynard might be interested, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Slow Play Ray
11-25-2005, 11:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ROAD TRIP!....

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll drive.