theBruiser500
11-24-2005, 03:06 PM
enjoy your thanksgiving all

Lazymeatball
11-24-2005, 03:07 PM
same to you danny

Clarkmeister
11-24-2005, 03:12 PM
I'm really looking forward to eating some delicious turkey! Extra gravy, please.

tonypaladino
11-24-2005, 03:20 PM
Per my annual thanksgiving tradition, I will eat no turkey today. I will instead fill up on Antipasto, pasta, stuffing, stuffed mushrooms, candied yams, and brusssl sprouts. Tomorrow i will start the day with a turkey and cranberry sauce hero.

Lazymeatball
11-24-2005, 03:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Per my annual thanksgiving tradition, I will eat no turkey today. I will instead fill up on Antipasto, pasta, stuffing, stuffed mushrooms, candied yams, and brusssl sprouts. Tomorrow i will start the day with a turkey and cranberry sauce hero.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you please elaborate upon the origins or meaning behind this tradition of yours. It seems illogical to deny yourself fresh oven roasted turkey.

The Truth
11-24-2005, 03:26 PM
Remember, keep it lite. You don't want to put on extra holiday pounds.

Limit yourself to just a salad and a glass of water... Just becuase everyone else is being a glutton doesn't mean you must stuff yourself like a turkey.

<font color="white">Who the [censored] am i kidding? drink pure greese that [censored] tastes AWSESOME! </font>
blake

tonypaladino
11-24-2005, 03:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you please elaborate upon the origins or meaning behind this tradition of yours. It seems illogical to deny yourself fresh oven roasted turkey.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not a big fan of hot turkey, and everything else cooked today is so much better than turkey.

man
11-24-2005, 03:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Remember, keep it lite. You don't want to put on extra holiday pounds.

Limit yourself to just a salad and a glass of water... Just becuase everyone else is being a glutton doesn't mean you must stuff yourself like a turkey.

<font color="white">Who the [censored] am i kidding? drink pure greese that [censored] tastes AWSESOME! </font>
blake

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going to make fun of you but I see that you already know the correct answer.

11-24-2005, 03:31 PM
Merry Thanksgiving.

11-24-2005, 03:32 PM
Part 1- demolished.

Heaping plate of turkey, green beans, a roll, mashed potatoes, and a monstrous piece of French silk pie.

Total weight gain: 3.5 pounds.

On to round 2!

Happy thanksgiving!

OtisTheMarsupial
11-25-2005, 08:29 PM
Thank you, Bruiser.