PDA

View Full Version : KK vs Rmarotti

Spicymoose
11-24-2005, 03:03 PM
I don't really know Rmarotti, but I do know he is a regular 2+2er. His stats are something like 25/19/2.5 after a pretty big sample.

I am pretty sure he instachecked the turn.

Hows my play? How is his play? I thought he made some mistakes...

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 4 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx (http://www.zerodivide.cx/converter)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with K/images/graemlins/club.gif, K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button :#A500AF(Rmarotti)/ 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero caps</font>, Button :#A500AF(Rmarotti)/ calls.

Flop: (9.40 SB) 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Rmarotti calls.

Turn: (5.70 BB) 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, Rmarotti checks.

River: (5.70 BB) 9/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Rmarotti calls.

Final Pot: 7.70 BB

He showed AQ, no spade /images/graemlins/confused.gif

fyodor
11-24-2005, 03:09 PM
I don't see the mistakes.

PF looks normal. Flop is ok. If he has seen you pull any amount of cr in the past I like the check behind. He has to call the river.

Spicymoose
11-24-2005, 03:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

PF looks normal. Flop is ok. If he has seen you pull any amount of cr in the past I like the check behind. He has to call the river.

[/ QUOTE ]

If he knows I check raise light, wouldn't he want to bet so that he can collect from my worse hands?

11-24-2005, 03:12 PM
I would probably bet the turn if I was him. I would never check that turn with a hand that AQ doesnt beat. Maybe thats too predictable..

imported_stealthcow
11-24-2005, 03:15 PM
i think rmarotti played this hand pretty bad.

TheMetetron
11-24-2005, 03:34 PM
For your play, I don't think I bet that river. Let him bluff (which he will).

For his play, I probably raise the flop, but definitely bet the turn.

fyodor
11-24-2005, 03:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If he knows I check raise light, wouldn't he want to bet so that he can collect from my worse hands?

[/ QUOTE ]

You capped him HU pf. What does he put you on?

Spicymoose
11-24-2005, 03:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You capped him HU pf. What does he put you on?

[/ QUOTE ]

Its 4-handed and I am a TAG aspiring to be a LAG. You tell me.

Spicymoose
11-24-2005, 03:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
For your play, I don't think I bet that river. Let him bluff (which he will).

[/ QUOTE ]

This could definetly be good. What hands do you think he could have? His play sure was deceptive...