PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving Teaser

Allin72
11-24-2005, 01:23 PM
Lions +10.5 against Falcons

Cowboys +10 against Denver

$26.00 to win $20.00

I feel both teams will come out playing well as they usually do on this great day and that although both teams may not win, they will be in it in the end and keep it close. Anyone agree with me?

MookieBlaylock
11-24-2005, 10:35 PM
I too had Detroit on a tease... Unfortunatley we overlooked one minor detail. Detroit sucks. Bad. Better luck on Sunday.

craig r
11-25-2005, 08:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Lions +10.5 against Falcons

Cowboys +10 against Denver

$26.00 to win $20.00

I feel both teams will come out playing well as they usually do on this great day and that although both teams may not win, they will be in it in the end and keep it close. Anyone agree with me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Were these 7 point teasers for -120?

craig

Allin72
11-25-2005, 12:38 PM
yes they were 7 point teasers, sorry i forgot to put that

craig r
11-25-2005, 04:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yes they were 7 point teasers, sorry i forgot to put that

[/ QUOTE ]

Though you really only want to tease teams that go through the 3 and the 7, this is probably not a horrible teaser, because 10 is somewhat a key number.The biggest mistake people make with 2 team teasers is going through the 0. The whole point of the teaser is to pick up key numbers (generally 3 and 7). As Sygamel pointed out, even if you are betting teasers at even money, they aren't really even money, because you are really laying -242 for the 6 points. So, value is very important.

Does a loss and tie count as a push? That is a big bonus for you. Do a tie and a win count as a win? If not, PM me and I will give you some books that are great for teasers.

craig

legend42
11-25-2005, 04:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Does a loss and tie count as a push?

[/ QUOTE ]

When is this ever the case with a teaser?

craig r
11-25-2005, 05:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Does a loss and tie count as a push?

[/ QUOTE ]

When is this ever the case with a teaser?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you want to know the site, PM me. I don't want it to be made to pubic. Actually, in fact, all the sites I use have a loss and a tie is a push, but the one you need to PM about is even money teasers.

legend42
11-25-2005, 06:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Actually, in fact, all the sites I use have a loss and a tie is a push

[/ QUOTE ]

Then, what does a loss and a win count as? Am I missing something?

craig r
11-25-2005, 07:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Actually, in fact, all the sites I use have a loss and a tie is a push

[/ QUOTE ]

Then, what does a loss and a win count as? Am I missing something?

[/ QUOTE ]

A loss. Be grateful though. That is a good deal still. I would like to know why the books grade a tie and loss as a push instead of a loss, but I am not lobbying for them to change it.

craig