PDA

View Full Version : problems with Dual Monitors and Party Poker

vanHelsing
11-24-2005, 11:21 AM
Today I tried setup my 2 Dell 2001 Monitors with a Matrox P650.
Everything works fine, but the reason for all this does not work well: Party Poker.

When I open multible tables, they are all shown in the bottom task bar, but not on the main screen. No matter how often I right or left click on the icons, nothing opens.
PokeraceHUD can see the tables - I can't.

Anyone can offer help please?

http://img494.imageshack.us/img494/1027/screen7vu.jpg

OrcaDK
11-24-2005, 12:00 PM
Are you using an early version of MTH by any chance? One of the earlier versions had a bug that caused tables to go off the screen.

Otherwise you might wanna check out MultiMon, it has a key shortcut to move windows between screens, that might fix it.

You might also consider trying MTH just to get the tables arranged, when they've been removed from outside the monitor once, they shouldn't go there again, whether using MTH or not.

vanHelsing
11-24-2005, 12:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are you using an early version of MTH by any chance? One of the earlier versions had a bug that caused tables to go off the screen.

Otherwise you might wanna check out MultiMon, it has a key shortcut to move windows between screens, that might fix it.

You might also consider trying MTH just to get the tables arranged, when they've been removed from outside the monitor once, they shouldn't go there again, whether using MTH or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a PC noob. What is MTH, please? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

OrcaDK
11-24-2005, 12:23 PM
Nevermind, if you're not using it, that ain't the cause.

Try googling for MultiMon instead.

vanHelsing
11-24-2005, 01:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the help.
Didn't find MultiMon, but I found UltraMon which was recommended by several posters and it works now.
Problem was caused by the Matrox Software.

OrcaDK
11-24-2005, 01:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the help.
Didn't find MultiMon, but I found UltraMon which was recommended by several posters and it works now.
Problem was caused by the Matrox Software.

[/ QUOTE ]

Argh, stupid me, i did of course also mean UltraMon... Guess i'm getting old /images/graemlins/blush.gif

MrMoo
11-24-2005, 05:55 PM
I'm not sure if it's related but have you tried running in "independent mode"? You can make the changes via the Matrox tools.

vanHelsing
11-25-2005, 02:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure if it's related but have you tried running in "independent mode"? You can make the changes via the Matrox tools.

[/ QUOTE ]
Not sure if I did as I tried a lot.
I already uninstalled the Matrox tools, as UltraMon does all I want.
Thanks for the help.