PDA

View Full Version : I lost my 90% of my bankroll tonight

KaneKungFu123
11-24-2005, 08:01 AM
My girl friend came back to our studio apartment with dinner. The food hawkers outside our building weren't set up so she ended up bringing back some Korean food from a small local place a few sois down. Deep fried dogmeat that is cooked with a banana tasting vegetable on the outside and seasoned with soya sauce, pickled spicy cabbage, fragrented rice, and pork and sea food vegetable dim sum. Meanwhile, I had been hammering at the 50/100 NL tables for about 4 hours. I was running into some horrible luck if anyone noticed. I lost a 35K pot when my A /images/graemlins/heart.gif Q /images/graemlins/heart.gif ran into Mahatma's 4 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 4 /images/graemlins/club.gif on A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 4 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif T /images/graemlins/spade.gif. He was playing very aggressive and thought there was a strong enough change when he pushed on the flop that he has on a draw or nothing at all. A few hands after that I ran A /images/graemlins/spade.gif A /images/graemlins/club.gif into a turned gut-shot straight against Mulberry. And then a few hands after that I got stacked again by Teacupper when 6 /images/graemlins/heart.gif 6 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif went up against T /images/graemlins/club.gif T /images/graemlins/spade.gif on T /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 2 /images/graemlins/heart.gif 3 /images/graemlins/heart.gif.

This is when I started tilting. Mahatma kept free styling in the chat. I normally would turn off the chat here, but instead I called him Eminem's Gay Lover, which seemed to both infuriate and inspire him to continue free styling with added enthusiasm. I have to admit that his rips started getting to me after awhile, and combined with my newly found bad luck, I started to "go off".

I had 5 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 4 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif and opened up UTG. Mahatma says "I got this one guys". He pot reraises. Son of a bitch I thought to myself. I wait about 3 seconds and push. This bastard lets all of his time running down, throwing out ill lyrics at me then finally types "wearing pink show laces, i gots pocket Aces". The flop comes 4 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 4 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 7 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif, then the river brings A /images/graemlins/heart.gif. I spit dog all over my computer screen.

It gets worse. I pushed a flop of A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 7 /images/graemlins/heart.gif with 7 /images/graemlins/club.gif 7 /images/graemlins/club.gif and teacupper instacalls with 5 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 3 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif, and of course he hits on the river. Nice pot odds, I say to myself.

Next hand I am allin preflop with AK against 77. No help, I get stacked again. Five minutes later I get allin with a flush draw on the flop, no help comes, down another stack.

At this point I say to Mahatma, 100/200 NL. Right now, lets go. In less then 30 seconds we are playing HU. He starts off pushing me around, but I wont have any of it. I raise him with K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif Q /images/graemlins/diamond.gif and he calls. The flop is 5 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 4 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 2 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif. I bet more chips then half of you will ever see. He raises me. Finally my luck is changing. I push and he calls. You wont believe this trust me. He has a set of fours and catches on the river.
Next hand I get AQ. I raise and get reraised. My gut tells me to fold, get up and try again later. But my hand clicks allin and he has KK, which means I lost another 20K.

I click on neteller and add more chips, but something insane happens. It comes up declined due to insignifcant balnace. I back track. How much did I lose? $365,000 in five and half hours.

I am however, still optomistic for the future.

Vavavoom
11-24-2005, 08:03 AM
If this is true....WOW !!

Playing without the bankroll it would seem..

flawless_victory
11-24-2005, 08:05 AM
OMGOMG

yvesaint
11-24-2005, 08:11 AM
whoa

11-24-2005, 08:15 AM
nh

baronzeus
11-24-2005, 08:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
whoa

[/ QUOTE ]

Borknagar
11-24-2005, 08:17 AM
Holy crap Kane, you don't deserve this, even if you tilted.

Go find a yoga teacher and do that for a few days.

Bosox
11-24-2005, 08:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
whoa

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know what to say except sorry, man. Better luck in the future...

Gustavo
11-24-2005, 08:42 AM
seems a obvious joke, just by the description of the food , *_* how could someone ever belive in this

evil_twin
11-24-2005, 08:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I spit dog all over my computer screen.

[/ QUOTE ]

I laughed out loud.

AEKDBet
11-24-2005, 08:46 AM
yeah has to be joke

Cancuk
11-24-2005, 08:48 AM
I don't believe it.
Deep fried dog?

but, if its true...i'm sorry.

KaneKungFu123
11-24-2005, 08:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
seems a obvious joke, just by the description of the food , *_* how could someone ever belive in this

[/ QUOTE ]

You might not realize this but dog is widely eaten in Korea. It really isnt any different then eating chicken or beef.

AllIn3High
11-24-2005, 08:52 AM
You played mahatma HU for 5½ hours and lost $365k without 10 people starting a million threads.... i find this unlikely.

11-24-2005, 08:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You played mahatma HU for 5½ hours and lost $365k without 10 people starting a million threads.... i find this unlikely.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent work, detective.

Hattifnatt
11-24-2005, 08:56 AM
OMG !!

[ QUOTE ]
I had 5 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 4 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif and opened up UTG. Mahatma says "I got this one guys". He pot reraises. Son of a bitch I thought to myself. I wait about 3 seconds and push. This bastard lets all of his time running down , throwing out ill lyrics at me then finally types "wearing pink show laces, i gots pocket Aces". The flop comes 4 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 4 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 7 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif, then the river brings A /images/graemlins/heart.gif. I spit dog all over my computer screen.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is so unethical...

Gustavo
11-24-2005, 08:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You might not realize this but dog is widely eaten in Korea. It really isnt any different then eating chicken or beef.

[/ QUOTE ]

if you had lost that ammount you wouldnt even care for the food anyway it was fun hehe /images/graemlins/grin.gif

creedofhubris
11-24-2005, 08:58 AM
At least you still have your car and your apartment. That guy is insane.

PokerPrince
11-24-2005, 09:03 AM
Was this all just an elaborate ploy to announce that $365k is 90% of your bankroll?

11-24-2005, 09:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My girl friend came back to our studio apartment with dinner. The food hawkers outside our building weren't set up so she ended up bringing back some Korean food from a small local place a few sois down. Deep fried dogmeat that is cooked with a banana tasting vegetable on the outside and seasoned with soya sauce, pickled spicy cabbage, fragrented rice, and pork and sea food vegetable dim sum. Meanwhile, I had been hammering at the 50/100 NL tables for about 4 hours. I was running into some horrible luck if anyone noticed. I lost a 35K pot when my A /images/graemlins/heart.gif Q /images/graemlins/heart.gif ran into Mahatma's 4 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 4 /images/graemlins/club.gif on A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 4 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif T /images/graemlins/spade.gif. He was playing very aggressive and thought there was a strong enough change when he pushed on the flop that he has on a draw or nothing at all. A few hands after that I ran A /images/graemlins/spade.gif A /images/graemlins/club.gif into a turned gut-shot straight against Mulberry. And then a few hands after that I got stacked again by Teacupper when 6 /images/graemlins/heart.gif 6 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif went up against T /images/graemlins/club.gif T /images/graemlins/spade.gif on T /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 2 /images/graemlins/heart.gif 3 /images/graemlins/heart.gif.

This is when I started tilting. Mahatma kept free styling in the chat. I normally would turn off the chat here, but instead I called him Eminem's Gay Lover, which seemed to both infuriate and inspire him to continue free styling with added enthusiasm. I have to admit that his rips started getting to me after awhile, and combined with my newly found bad luck, I started to "go off".

I had 5 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 4 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif and opened up UTG. Mahatma says "I got this one guys". He pot reraises. Son of a bitch I thought to myself. I wait about 3 seconds and push. This bastard lets all of his time running down, throwing out ill lyrics at me then finally types "wearing pink show laces, i gots pocket Aces". The flop comes 4 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 4 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 7 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif, then the river brings A /images/graemlins/heart.gif. I spit dog all over my computer screen.

It gets worse. I pushed a flop of A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 7 /images/graemlins/heart.gif with 7 /images/graemlins/club.gif 7 /images/graemlins/club.gif and teacupper instacalls with 5 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 3 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif, and of course he hits on the river. Nice pot odds, I say to myself.

Next hand I am allin preflop with AK against 77. No help, I get stacked again. Five minutes later I get allin with a flush draw on the flop, no help comes, down another stack.

At this point I say to Mahatma, 100/200 NL. Right now, lets go. In less then 30 seconds we are playing HU. He starts off pushing me around, but I wont have any of it. I raise him with K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif Q /images/graemlins/diamond.gif and he calls. The flop is 5 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 4 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 2 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif. I bet more chips then half of you will ever see. He raises me. Finally my luck is changing. I push and he calls. You wont believe this trust me. He has a set of fours and catches on the river.
Next hand I get AQ. I raise and get reraised. My gut tells me to fold, get up and try again later. But my hand clicks allin and he has KK, which means I lost another 20K.

I click on neteller and add more chips, but something insane happens. It comes up declined due to insignifcant balnace. I back track. How much did I lose? $365,000 in five and half hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didnt see any of this action on UB, where did it happen?

11-24-2005, 09:12 AM
I knew this day would come.

patrick_mcmurray
11-24-2005, 09:14 AM
If it's true then bad luck Kane. Learn what lesssons you can and get back in there buddy.

BarronVangorToth
11-24-2005, 09:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I didnt see any of this action on UB, where did it happen?

[/ QUOTE ]

In the world of your imagination.

It was quite an interesting post, though - very entertaining, KKF.

Barron Vangor Toth
BarronVangorToth.com

11-24-2005, 09:41 AM
I liked the rhyme a lot hahah

KaneKungFu123
11-24-2005, 09:45 AM
100/200 NL is played on the Prima network.

SpaceAce
11-24-2005, 09:51 AM
I don't understand; don't you get enough attention from all the jock-sniffers around here? What's with the artificial drama?

SpaceAce

MarkL444
11-24-2005, 10:05 AM
you still have more money than me

evil_twin
11-24-2005, 10:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand; don't you get enough attention from all the jock-sniffers around here? What's with the artificial drama?

[/ QUOTE ]

I found it funny, I imagine that was the intent.

BarronVangorToth
11-24-2005, 10:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What's with the artificial drama?

SpaceAce

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps it wasn't your intent, but the way I read "artificial drama" you almost made it sound like a bad thing... Drama is good, real or fabricated.

Barron Vangor Toth
BarronVangorToth.com

partygirluk
11-24-2005, 10:39 AM
That is a very well written piece of fiction, made me smile, thanks Kane.

Yeti
11-24-2005, 10:50 AM
I swear twoplustwo has a great selection of the dumbest people alive today.

11-24-2005, 11:06 AM
I just confirmed with reliable sources, this is just a stupid lie.

GoodTiMes
11-24-2005, 11:10 AM
If your bankroll is only 400k you shouldn't be playing 50/100 nl... Anywhere between 10/20 25/50 sounds about right...

Yeti
11-24-2005, 11:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it's a vaguely amusing post that only a complete idiot would think was real.

KaneKungFu123
11-24-2005, 11:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you being a wise guy?? What sources??

Ryendal
11-24-2005, 11:20 AM
Even me, I couldn't believe it. Kane, you need to be more convincing now !

kurosh
11-24-2005, 12:27 PM
Guess this is just a stupid joke, eh? I thought you joined the Kurosh club for a second.

Rotating Rabbit
11-24-2005, 12:37 PM
Funny stuff.

Imperial
11-24-2005, 12:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If your bankroll is only 400k you shouldn't be playing 50/100 nl

[/ QUOTE ]

40 buyin not enough?? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

ObnxNole
11-24-2005, 12:39 PM
I smell BS. Good story though.

Mark1808
11-24-2005, 12:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is complete bull! With as much as you post and play online there is no way I believe you have a girlfriend.

tdarko
11-24-2005, 01:16 PM
i love the replies that say "i smell bs" and "i don't think this is real," we sure do have some Matlocks around here.

nice post kane.

Voltron87
11-24-2005, 01:21 PM
lol, hilarious

Matt Flynn
11-24-2005, 01:31 PM
It gets old Kane.

TylerD
11-24-2005, 01:33 PM
nh

phil_ivey_fan
11-24-2005, 01:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If your bankroll is only 400k you shouldn't be playing 50/100 nl

[/ QUOTE ]

40 buyin not enough?? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

this was my thought... is there something about the high stakes NL that makes it more swingy than mid-stakes?

Ulysses
11-24-2005, 01:41 PM
Did you save Mahatma's rhymes?

theBruiser500
11-24-2005, 01:41 PM
is this a joke? it takes a lot losing hands, probably more than you posted to lose 360k

James282
11-24-2005, 02:02 PM
Wow man! You are so rich! You bet more than most posters here will ever see!!! 360k is only 90% of your bankroll??? Damn I need to head over to www.splashpots.com (http://www.splashpots.com) and see what this guy is all about! Sounds like the real deal!! Stay "optomistic" Kane!
-James

11-24-2005, 02:13 PM
everything is true, i have $60k of stained dog sauce to prove it.

Niwa
11-24-2005, 02:34 PM
hilarious.

11-24-2005, 02:47 PM
Its not hilarious anymore.

I mean how many posts are you gonna do that are just retarded jokes. The first time was funny and created a buzz about wether or not it was real.

Now it is just dumb. Get off Mahatma's di*k.

AJo Go All In
11-24-2005, 02:51 PM
you snotty little brat

-Skeme-
11-24-2005, 03:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"wearing pink show laces, i gots pocket Aces".

[/ QUOTE ]

jajaja

Wayfare
11-24-2005, 03:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

edge
11-24-2005, 03:40 PM
So if this is fake, what's the point? Is it just "hay guyz i play high stakes and make a lot of money also i have a lot of money"?

DeadMoneyOC
11-24-2005, 03:58 PM
Very meh, try harder fish

stew77
11-24-2005, 04:13 PM
if this is a joke, its pretty pathetic to even waste your time writing about it.
does this mean youll be "grinding" at the 5 10 for a while?

Maulik
11-24-2005, 04:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Did you save Mahatma's rhymes?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ulysses
11-24-2005, 04:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My girl friend

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Deep fried dogmeat

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was running into some horrible luck

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe anyone is taking this seriously. Anyone who has followed any of KKF's posts knows that of the things above, only the eating dogmeat is possibly true.

HoldEmKillah
11-24-2005, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Its not hilarious anymore.

I mean how many posts are you gonna do that are just retarded jokes. The first time was funny and created a buzz about wether or not it was real.

Now it is just dumb.

[/ QUOTE ]

When the eff is this getting locked up>

11-24-2005, 06:07 PM
First time poster, long time reader.

What is more pathetic than his freestyling, is the fact that you have the time in your day to create such useless and immature posts such as this that have no meaning to the forum whatsoever.

Alex/Mugaaz
11-24-2005, 06:16 PM
nh

Cancuk
11-24-2005, 06:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

What is more pathetic than his freestyling, is the fact that you have the time in your day to create such useless and immature posts such as this that have no meaning to the forum whatsoever.

[/ QUOTE ]

relax man. This is your first post.

JFB37
11-24-2005, 07:34 PM
I really have no idea one way or the other, and really don't care, but I am curious: why does everyone immediately think this is bs?

evil_twin
11-24-2005, 07:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
...[blabber]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. Just wow. I suggest you haters lighten up. I laughed out loud at the post. Also it was so obviously a joke, the fact that some took it seriously is the most worrying aspect of this thread.

Isura
11-24-2005, 07:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I really have no idea one way or the other, and really don't care, but I am curious: why does everyone immediately think this is bs?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because most people's first instinct to losing their bankroll is not to announce it in a comedic post to 2+2.

evil_twin
11-24-2005, 08:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In addition to what the previous replier said, describing how he spat dog out all over the monitor after a big loss just doesn't seem likely to be the most important thing to relay to us forumites. Hahaha, I'm still laughing at that bit.

Niwa
11-24-2005, 08:26 PM
wp.

KaneKungFu123
11-24-2005, 08:39 PM
i used 360K as 90% of my bankroll so that people would know it was a joke...

Hattifnatt
11-24-2005, 08:49 PM
I admit I beleived the post when I read it the first time. In retrospect I cannot beleive I did... Embarrasing? Yes! /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif

James282
11-24-2005, 08:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i used 360K as 90% of my bankroll so that people would know it was a joke...

[/ QUOTE ]

Because it's so much bigger than that LOL!
-James

KaneKungFu123
11-24-2005, 08:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I admit I beleived the post when I read it the first time. In retrospect I cannot beleive I did... Embarrasing? Yes! /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

well, you aren't the only one ------------> thebruiser500

11-24-2005, 09:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and whats even more pathetic than that is the fact that you wasted the time to write another response to this thread that would bump it back up to the top of the forum and keep it going.

and whats more pathetic that that is that i wasted the time to point that out....

bahaha infinite loop

i win

btw, i liked the post, was funny

11-24-2005, 09:30 PM
Good read. It really blows my mind that people are dumb enough to take it seriously, or even whine about you writing it. TY for the entertainment.

BlackRain
11-24-2005, 10:11 PM
Sup Bro?

edge
11-24-2005, 10:19 PM
The boy who cried wolf...

Tune in next week when I tell my story of bluffing Johnny Chan out of a pot at 300/600 limit? Do you have it? I'm sorry, I don't remember, John.

ACTUALLY I MADE IT UP LOL GOOD JOKE HUH

Kyo Souma II
11-25-2005, 12:01 AM
you can get started on your bankroll rebuild here

http://66.36.249.145/images/30_c_e_eng_32.jpg

FlopComesBricks
11-25-2005, 12:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

False. Living in Korea I can tell you that dog is not widely eaten and it certainly is entirely different from eating chicken or beef.

Furthermore when dog is eaten, it is never deep-fried as you described. It is entirely consumed as extremely thin slices within a soup called Bo-Shin-Tang. You cannot walk into a restaurant and order dog-steak medium rare.

The average Korean has never even eaten dog. It is the predilection of retarded salary-men who believe it aides in sexual stamina.

hit_the_set
11-25-2005, 12:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

False. Living in Korea I can tell you that dog is not widely eaten and it certainly is entirely different from eating chicken or beef.

Furthermore when dog is eaten, it is never deep-fried as you described. It is entirely consumed as extremely thin slices within a soup called Bo-Shin-Tang. You cannot walk into a restaurant and order dog-steak medium rare.

The average Korean has never even eaten dog. It is the predilection of retarded salary-men who believe it aides in sexual stamina.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeez..Can someone put an end to this BS.
AZK, Shouldnt this thread be moved to News, Views, Gossip and BS?

11-25-2005, 01:37 AM
WOW kkf, you have a lot of free time in your hands. this thread was entertaining and pathetic at the same time.

theBruiser500
11-25-2005, 02:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

everyone is recanting saying they can't believe they didn't see it was a joke before. it was not obvious before that this was a joke, and it still is not obvious it's a joke. a) what is so funny about this "joke"? b) what is so implausible about what kane writes?

FoxwoodsFiend
11-25-2005, 02:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

everyone is recanting saying they can't believe they didn't see it was a joke before. it was not obvious before that this was a joke, and it still is not obvious it's a joke. a) what is so funny about this "joke"? b) what is so implausible about what kane writes?

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeez, Kane already told you-the fact that he said "90% of his bankroll" and then only accounted for 360K in losses. Everybody knows Kane makes 360K a day playing Mahatma heads up.

Alexthegreat
11-25-2005, 02:28 AM
There are a few reasons why it should have been an obvious joke:

1.) KKF has made huge fake posts in the past

2.) KKF loves attention

3.) MHNL loves to give KKF attention

4.) Upon losing 90% of your bankroll making a well written, comedic post about it is usually not high on the priority list

soah
11-25-2005, 02:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Jeez, Kane already told you-the fact that he said "90% of his bankroll" and then only accounted for 360K in losses. Everybody knows Kane makes 360K a day playing Mahatma heads up.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the only post in this thread that I actually found amusing. =/

Evan
11-25-2005, 03:29 AM
Matt Flynn, AJo and James all wrote exactly what I would have.

It's really pathetic that a bunch of (at least partially) educated people can devote so much of their time to slurping this guy every freaking day.

theBruiser500
11-25-2005, 03:35 AM
good post Evan

Yeti
11-25-2005, 06:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. I despair.

11-25-2005, 08:11 AM
you are sick

willie
11-25-2005, 08:44 AM
sigh i wanted to believe you

1800GAMBLER
11-25-2005, 10:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
sigh i wanted to believe you

[/ QUOTE ]

James282
11-25-2005, 11:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. I despair.

[/ QUOTE ]

I mean, the guy comes on here one day saying, "man I don't want so much attention, don't post my hands, don't sweat me when I play the big games /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif" and then a few days later comes up with a thinly veiled brag post that everyone heralds as hilarious. It was relatively obvious that it was a joke, but his obvious insecurity in spite of making a lot of money is the most amusing part of this thread.
-James

Yeti
11-25-2005, 12:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I mean, the guy comes on here one day saying, "man I don't want so much attention, don't post my hands, don't sweat me when I play the big games /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

He may have said that at one point very early on. He then said, 'to help me play good, please post any hands on the forum which i play terrible'.

James282
11-25-2005, 12:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I mean, the guy comes on here one day saying, "man I don't want so much attention, don't post my hands, don't sweat me when I play the big games /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

He may have said that at one point very early on. He then said, 'to help me play good, please post any hands on the forum which i play terrible'.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since you just quoted that part of my post I'll assume you agree with the rest of it. But since I clearly remembered Kane saying something of this nature in the thread where he folds the flush vs. Prahlad I took the liberty of looking it up.

edge says, "It's cool that a 2+2er is making so much money at the highest stakes of NL, but I don't see a need for an update every step of the way. "

to which Kane responds "yeah, i need a name change. these guys are pming me like 100/day and its starting to get scary. really stalkerish."

and then "AZK start locking these threads...find a previous thread and add this crap on the end of it."

Maybe there is some writing between the lines there that says, "please post my hands that I play badly or send me a PM about it!" but I'm not so sure. And this was not "pretty early on," this was pretty much the last thread on the subject(until this one!).
-James

AllIn3High
11-25-2005, 12:56 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v481/turtle777/attention_whore.jpg

theBruiser500
11-25-2005, 04:25 PM
you guys turned on KKF fast and hard. maybe you have something against him?

Python49
11-25-2005, 04:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is complete bull! With as much as you post and play online there is no way I believe you have a girlfriend.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nh

kagame
11-25-2005, 05:24 PM
kane, i still love you buddy

JeanieJ
11-25-2005, 05:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Best post on here.

stew77
11-25-2005, 06:31 PM
If this is a joke its pretty hurting waste of time.
In all honesty, the manner which this happend sucks. TILT is a bitch when it can cost you a house.

AceHigh
11-25-2005, 07:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You should be...CWTR had a very good quarter.

KaneKungFu123
11-25-2005, 09:14 PM
http://shpalopropitka-c.ru/foto/2pac2pac.jpg

KaneKungFu123
11-25-2005, 09:15 PM
http://porkypig.free.fr/1983/scarface.jpg

KaneKungFu123
11-25-2005, 09:24 PM
http://www.afan.dk/firefly/ffpic/ab_fmj023a.jpg

Subfallen
11-25-2005, 09:58 PM
What the hell is happening to you dude?

The Truth
11-25-2005, 10:30 PM
I think somebody hijacked KKF's username.

blake

cwsiggy
11-25-2005, 10:31 PM
Does Kane actually think he's better than Prahlad??
if he really is, then congrats to him.

Just curious.

Ray Zee
11-26-2005, 02:30 AM
kane, i am sorry you are broke. so maybe i can help. with our high standards you cant write an article for our magazine and get 200 dollars. but i could put in a good word for you with one of the others that pay 50 or so and maybe you could make enough for a small buyin.