PDA

View Full Version : Split or suck - call down?

Roy6
11-24-2005, 06:52 AM
2nd orbit, table seems tightish, thatswhy no PF 3-bet, maybe a mistake though.

On the turn:
-A split is very likely, I don't know 2 or 3-way
-Anybody with a straight + /images/graemlins/spade.gif is freerolling against me
-I raised the turn, because I thought it might be likely that PFR slowplayed a set on the flop.
Or maybe he can fold 7 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 7 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif, that would be nice

-When it's 2 back to me I don't if it's OK to continue...
I thought I'll fold a river if it's a spade.

-The river: although it's unlikely that PFR had the set, given he 3-bet turn, how do you react
-PFR raises, SB calls ... guess I call
-PFR raises, SB 3-bets ... guess lay down?

Party Poker 3.00/6.00 Hold'em <font color="#0000FF">(6 handed)</font> link (http://www.darksun.lunarpages.com/poker/)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A/images/graemlins/club.gif, J/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 folds</font>, SB calls, Hero calls.

Flop: (6.00 SB) Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif, J/images/graemlins/spade.gif, K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks, CO checks.

Turn: (3.00 BB) T/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB caps</font>, Hero calls, CO calls.

River: (15.00 BB) T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, Hero calls,

11-24-2005, 07:00 AM
I think you should fold. But its such a huge pot I would kill myself if I could have won... But its so unlikely imo, especially with that river card.
edit. didnt see that it was two back to you on the turn. I think you can fold there.

ArturiusX
11-24-2005, 07:06 AM
Fold with two back to you on the turn. Spliting at best.