PDA

View Full Version : Martin Poker 100% bonus: Anyone tried it?

flapgreen
11-24-2005, 02:18 AM
I saw it mentioned on another site and I'd like to know if anyone here has played there. It's also all in Euro's. If anyone can tell me the exchange rate with USD, I'd appreciate it. Their bonus section says you get a point for every hand that's raked at E0,.31 whether you contribute to the pot or not. I'm not sure what E0,.31 is?

Photoc
11-24-2005, 02:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It's also all in Euro's. If anyone can tell me the exchange rate with USD, I'd appreciate it.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://finance.yahoo.com/currency

11-24-2005, 05:00 AM
That means you get a point whenever more than 3/10 of a Euro is raked (that's about $.35).

The site is mainly Scandanavians, so is busy when they play.

Mostly NL and PL, very few fixed limit games.
More shorthanded than full ring games.

I won the world's smallest bad beat jackpot my first day playing (725 Euros).

froggy527
11-24-2005, 05:44 AM
there was a big thread on this at bonus whores I think
that once people started to read the fine print they
decided to go elsewhere. I don't remember what the problem
was, but it was enough to for me to put Martin on the
no way in hell list!

11-24-2005, 12:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
there was a big thread on this at bonus whores I think
that once people started to read the fine print they
decided to go elsewhere. I don't remember what the problem
was, but it was enough to for me to put Martin on the
no way in hell list!

[/ QUOTE ]

Only problem is that you get the bonus 90 days after your deposit. No problem for me to wait that long for over $700, the bonus is pretty easy to clear.

timprov
11-24-2005, 01:03 PM
I'm doing it, slowly but surely. PT just added support for the B2B network, too, so if I get desperate I might even play some holdem.

MrEngenic
11-24-2005, 01:51 PM
This is a great bonus, 600 € with 90 days to clear at a nice rate. Remember its € so the bonus is equivalent to a 5x $ reload.
Only catch is that you get the bonus after 90 days. I will clear it 3 tabling at the same time as I clear monthly bonuses on crypto and prima for 2 months. Slowly but surely

flapgreen
11-24-2005, 02:34 PM
What method did you guys use to fund your account? I didn't notice an option for neteller. Also, could this bonus be cleared at $25 and $50 nl in 90 days or is that a little unreasonble? That's usually the levels I play at this point. Thanks again.

Keith Fellmy
11-24-2005, 02:37 PM
there is one more thing about this network: BAD PLAYERS.

man the crazy europeans throw money in the pot like it is nothing. Crazy players that will play anything. Don't be surprised when your aces get cracked by 5-3 off suit when the guy catches two pair on the flop. Site will give you gray hair. Play super tight. But wow was I a worry wart when I did play a hand.

flapgreen
11-24-2005, 02:59 PM
That's why I usually just go all in with AA or KK. You'd be shocked how many people call that crap in cardrooms like that one.

11-24-2005, 04:54 PM
Neteller is an option, just go to the account page on the website. They will charge you a 2% fee for Neteller transactions though.

I think you could do it at $50 NL, but you'll have to play a lot of hands. The pot needs to be 7 Euro to get a VIP point. As was mentioned earlier, this site is mostly Scandinavians, and they play very aggressively. So I would think there would be a larger pot size avg than normal.

Keith Fellmy
11-25-2005, 02:01 AM
when I first started playing at the B2B network i took so many bad beats from guys with crappy hands that turned to gold. Big adjustment to play here. Oncce I got a handle on it, then I made quite a bit. Then you can hit all of the sites on that network and go back after the same players you beat before. You have a different name since you are on another one of their sites but the guy keeps playing at the same site because he is an idiot.

celiboy
11-25-2005, 02:27 AM
Can someone give me an estimate of how long it would take to clear the entire bonus 4 tabling .5/1 limit - full ring

Thanks

11-25-2005, 04:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Can someone give me an estimate of how long it would take to clear the entire bonus 4 tabling .5/1 limit - full ring

[/ QUOTE ]

You essentially couldn't, as there are almost never 4 full ring tabels at that limit. Sometimes there is only one.

As I stated earlier, mostly shorthanded and mostly NL and PL games.

Also, less than half of the hands at that limit that get raked would be raked more than .30 Euros.

11-27-2005, 04:37 AM
50 Euro NL would be no problem.
Over half the hands should be raked enough to count, as the players are very aggressive.

11-28-2005, 03:20 PM
I've been slowly chipping away at this site. Have 1400 hands to go. Basically I play 1 or 2 tables of full ring 1/2 while I play on other sites.

There are some solid players here but there are often a few idiots. I had one Swede basically chip dump to me last night for no reason.

11-28-2005, 04:03 PM
How do you know if you got the bonus?? I have 600 vip points right now but figured that I have to know that I am working towards a bonus before I play more.