PDA

View Full Version : Is the party VIP club general knowledge?

lefty rosen
11-24-2005, 01:46 AM
I have looked over their site and have never seen it mentioned? Is this an insider thing? I was thinking about going back there but would prefer to get a decent rake rebate. I would probably be 3 tabling 1/2 full or 2 tabling 50NL is this worth their time?

11-24-2005, 03:19 AM
I'm pretty sure it's all based on MGR. So it would depend on how much you play. Shoot em an email.

11-24-2005, 04:56 AM
I am not a high limit player either but I am a VIP although on the bottom of the food chain.... The rep I spoke with said it was 4K raked hands per month at 1-2 or higher. 50NL won't cut it because the blinds aren't big enough, you'd have to move up to 200NL/PL to satisfy what they are looking for or else you'll get a cheesy offer like me if you get one at all. If you've already been putting in alot of hands there at 1-2 it certainly wouldn't hurt you to write vip at Party and inquire.

As far as "general knowledge" goes, I've been putting alot of time into Party lately and haven't seen a peep about it there. Of course I haven't mentioned it either...

Hope this helps /images/graemlins/smile.gif

MicroBob
11-24-2005, 06:08 AM
the ongoing discussion about the vip club is taking place in the affiliate/rakeback forum...and has been for several weeks.

Alobar
11-24-2005, 12:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure it's all based on MGR. So it would depend on how much you play. Shoot em an email.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldnt bother with an email, they will never respond.

tripdad
11-24-2005, 04:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i e-mailed them, and they responded by e-mail within 12 hours, and by phone within 24 hours.

tripdad

krimson
11-24-2005, 06:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Not only will they respond, but they call you and you get to talk to a real person!

MicroBob
11-24-2005, 09:16 PM
the reason alobar said that is because several in the A/R forum tried contacting them several times and had great difficulty getting a response.

it's still kind of inconsistent.
glad some of you guys did okay with them though.

dogmeat
11-24-2005, 10:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Not only will they respond, but they call you and you get to talk to a real person!

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe.

I've got no deal for November - when I emailed and asked why, I got four emails, two saying I didn't qualify (I did in Oct. though), and two saying welcome to the VIP Program. But of course I only play about 100 hours of three tables of $10/$20 or higher.

Dogmeat /images/graemlins/spade.gif

Alobar
11-25-2005, 07:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I emailed them 9, thats NINE times....never did I get a response either through email or a phone call.