PDA

View Full Version : Forgive me if this is considered trolling, but.......POLL

11-24-2005, 01:16 AM
I want to settle a debate with my family.

jt1
11-24-2005, 01:28 AM
worse poll ever! Even more pointless than this reply

BCPVP
11-24-2005, 04:24 AM
I pity your debate skills if your secret weapon is some stupid poll from an internet forum...

Cyrus
11-24-2005, 04:48 AM
Someone can both be a (near-)moron and a good president -- a good president according to, at least, a lot of people, e.g. Ronnie "The Bozo" Reagan.

I do not think that George W. Bush is, medically speaking, a moron. He obviously suffers from some severe case of dyslexia or some other such, seeing how he destroys the English language when speaking out of script, or how he loses his train of throught when thinking for more than twenty seconds. But he has smarts. (Some would call it deviousness, but that's alright.)

Therefore, your Poll should comprise at least 4 questions. "I'll let others elaborate."

mackthefork
11-24-2005, 06:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Someone can both be a (near-)moron and a good president -- a good president according to, at least, a lot of people, e.g. Ronnie "The Bozo" Reagan.

I do not think that George W. Bush is, medically speaking, a moron. He obviously suffers from some severe case of dyslexia or some other such, seeing how he destroys the English language when speaking out of script, or how he loses his train of throught when thinking for more than twenty seconds. But he has smarts. (Some would call it deviousness, but that's alright.)

Therefore, your Poll should comprise at least 4 questions. "I'll let others elaborate."

[/ QUOTE ]

He's a world class manipulator, he does this by sounding dumb so people don't think they are being manipulated, I'm still convinced the BS he spouts is no more than an elaborate act, nobody that stupid could surely ever get into office, not even in a town hall.

Mack

r3vbr
11-24-2005, 02:18 PM
I'm not an american and I don't know much about Bush's administration, but from what I read on the news, his foreign policy rocks! time to invade north korea now, and take out crazy kim.

then we move on to fix africa.. (they have a political/social problem bigger than an economical one)

11-24-2005, 07:51 PM
I'm shaking. OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH.

elwoodblues
11-25-2005, 11:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I want to settle a debate with my family.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your family was debating how a poker internet forum would respond to a poorly drafted poll about the president? Odd.

whiskeytown
11-26-2005, 12:14 AM
this pathetic poll would have been a lot closer about 4 years ago...

people have gotten wise. Someone told them the Emperor had no clothes on.

RB

11-26-2005, 02:37 PM
How about "I'd rather have Bush than Gore or Kerry"?