PDA

View Full Version : 22 - Raise, coldcall, I have AK in the BB

11-23-2005, 09:44 PM
Everyone at the table seemed decent so far, no one was overly aggressive or loose.

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t300 (5 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx (http://www.zerodivide.cx/converter)

SB (t1635)
Hero (t1740)
UTG (t30)
MP (t2535)
Button (t2060)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP raises to t700</font>, Button calls t700, Hero?

Push or fold?

tigerite
11-23-2005, 09:50 PM
I'm guessing SB folded. I'd probably tend towards calling here.

patrick dicaprio
11-23-2005, 09:51 PM
push. if button had a real hand he probably raises although i will admit to being concerned about him, especially if you have any respect for him. but the fact is you cant fold here and calling is also out of the question. plus you arentthat unhappy no matter what happens, probably you get MP to fold but you will get called by one of them for sure and often with worse hands that i dont see how you can fold here. i push here everytime in most circumstances.

Pat

tigerite
11-23-2005, 09:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
push. if button had a real hand he probably raises although i will admit to being concerned about him, especially if you have any respect for him. but the fact is you cant fold here and calling is also out of the question. plus you arentthat unhappy no matter what happens, probably you get MP to fold but you will get called by one of them for sure and often with worse hands that i dont see how you can fold here. i push here everytime in most circumstances.

Pat

[/ QUOTE ]

Push would be my second choice. And it's close with calling. By the way with calling I probably stop-and-go most flops.

11-23-2005, 09:59 PM
I really hate calling here. Stop-and-go against two opponents in a huge pot isn't great either. I push.