PDA

View Full Version : Didnt feel I was ahead.

winky51
11-23-2005, 08:07 PM
Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em
Converted w/ PonksSaver: http://www.pokermentor.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=510
- - - HAND 3083984881 - - -
PreFlop: <font color="blue">HERO</font> is SB with <font color="green">T/images/graemlins/club.gif</font> <font color="blue">T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif</font> (9 Players)
UTG+1 <font color="darkgreen">raises</font>, 5 <font color="darkred">folds</font>, <font color="blue">HERO</font> <font color="darkgreen">raises</font>, 1 <font color="darkred">fold</font>, UTG+1 calls,

Flop: (8.00 SB) <font color="green">A/images/graemlins/club.gif</font> <font color="green">9/images/graemlins/club.gif</font> <font color="red">4/images/graemlins/heart.gif</font> (2 Players)
<font color="blue">HERO</font> <font color="green">bets</font>, UTG+1 calls,

Turn: (5.00 BB) <font color="black">J/images/graemlins/spade.gif</font> (2 Players)
<font color="blue">HERO</font> <font color="green">bets</font>, UTG+1 calls,

River: (7.00 BB) <font color="green">8/images/graemlins/club.gif</font> (2 Players)
<font color="blue">HERO</font> checks, UTG+1 <font color="green">bets</font>, <font color="blue">HERO</font> <font color="darkred">folds</font>,

Final Pot: 8.00 BB

I think this is one of the toughest hands I have to play TT OOP vs an EP raiser. Man what an ugly board. By the river I couldnt think of a hand I beat.

Comments?

ncboiler
11-23-2005, 08:17 PM
I'm not sure what you beat on the turn but if you are going to bet it you have to bet the river and fold to a raise. If you check, villian is more than likely betting with anything causing you to fold a better hand (which I don't think yu have here)

damaniac
11-23-2005, 08:21 PM
The only thing I really see you beating is KQ with a /images/graemlins/club.gif. Of course this is readless, but in general you are beat pretty much always on the river, and most of the time on the turn. Giving up sucks but I think it looks right. My W%@SD is also way too high, so what do I know?