PDA

View Full Version : UltimateBet Thanksgiving Reload

dgoldsmith
11-23-2005, 08:00 PM
Just got this email:

[ QUOTE ]
This Thanksgiving, we’d like to say ‘thank you’ for choosing UltimateBet.

So right now, when you make a redeposit of $25 or more, we'll give you 25% of your deposit - up to $200 - in Bonus Dollars!

To take advantage of our 25% Reload Bonus, simply make a redeposit of $25 or more anytime between 5 PM EST on Wednesday, November 23rd and Noon EST on Monday, November 28th. Earning free money couldn’t be easier!

[/ QUOTE ]

It's up on their website here (http://www.ultimatebet.com/promotions/redeposit-bonus.html) - $200 max.

philnewall
11-23-2005, 08:51 PM
Just tried this....isn't valid yet although its 19.50EST Wednesday.

dgoldsmith
11-23-2005, 08:56 PM
It didn't work for me either just after 7:00 pm EST tonight. I happened to make a withdrawal from UB earlier today so I didn't know if they have changed their policy on withdrawals and redeposits.

I've emailed them but haven't heard back yet.

Dave

philnewall
11-23-2005, 08:57 PM
Yeah i made a withdrawal today aswell, that might be it.

dgoldsmith
11-23-2005, 10:04 PM
Dang it!!!! Yeah, that's what they are saying. But I'm arguing with them.

Their reply to my query:

[ QUOTE ]
> From: memberservices@ultimatebet.com
> Date: 2005/11/23 Wed PM 08:48:05 EST
> To: XXXXX
> Subject: RE:Thanksgiving Reload Deposit [#2222123]
>
>
> Dear David,
>
> We are extremely sorry but we do have a policy against this. You made the withdrawal request after the offer was sent, therefore the system will not credit the bonus into your account.
> If you need any further assistance or have any question please do not hesitate to contact us. We will gladly review your inquiries.
>
> Sincerely,
> Dennis
> Customer Service Department

[/ QUOTE ]

And my response back to them to try to get the bonus credited (no response yet):

[ QUOTE ]
I made my withdrawal this afternoon at 4:36PM EST.

I recieved the email about the reload offer at 6:18PM EST this evening -- almost 2 hours later. And the email was announcing a reload offer that had already started at 5:00PM EST.

I would really appreciate being credited with the $200 reload bonus as I was unaware at the time that I made the withdrawal that a reload bonus was coming.

As an example of a usefull notice, please consider how Absolute Poker does it. They email notices of their reloads the morning of the day before the reload so even though they have a policy of not allowing a withdrawal in the 12 hours prior to the start of the reload period (if you want to take advantage of the reload). As such, you receive notice of the upcoming reload bonus BEFORE the lockout window starts.

Could you please point me to a page on your web site where the policy of not being able to make a withdrawawl in some defined period prior to a reload bonus is covered?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dave

NoChance
11-23-2005, 10:09 PM
The fine print:

[ QUOTE ]
Bonuses will be given one per person on first deposits made. Players that deposit and withdraw bonus dollars without significant amount of play will be required to forfeit their bonus dollars.

[/ QUOTE ]

They are catching on. I used to play the bonuses before they screwed us over and made it tougher to earn points. Since then, I simply make deposits and then cash out with a goal of building my bonus dollars in hopes they ever go back to the way they were. I guess they are cracking down on that now too. It might finally be time to remove UB from my computer...

dgoldsmith
11-23-2005, 10:21 PM
I have several problems with that.

First, that text is from the First Time Deposit Bonus page and it does not appear on the Reload Bonus page.

Second, its an impossible situation. The bonus dollars don't go into your cash account so you can't withdraw them right away "without significant amount of play". You need a "significant amount of play" in order to earn them and move them from your bonus account to your cash account.

And third, it still doesn't address the issue they are telling me is the key point here which is that I withdrew from my account BEFORE the reload was even announced.

Dave

NoChance
11-23-2005, 10:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
First, that text is from the First Time Deposit Bonus page and it does not appear on the Reload Bonus page.

[/ QUOTE ]

It most certainly does appear on the bonus (http://www.ultimatebet.com/promotions/redeposit-bonus.html?l=game) page.

[ QUOTE ]
Second, its an impossible situation. The bonus dollars don't go into your cash account so you can't withdraw them right away "without significant amount of play". You need a "significant amount of play" in order to earn them and move them from your bonus account to your cash account.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you don't understand. I am not trying to cash out bonus dollars. I make a deposit to build up the total bonus dollars in my account and then cash out the amount of my original deposit. I build my bonus dollars in hoes they revert back to the old way points were calculated. I have no intentions of playing there under current conditions.

[ QUOTE ]
And third, it still doesn't address the issue they are telling me is the key point here which is that I withdrew from my account BEFORE the reload was even announced.

[/ QUOTE ]

My post had nothing to do with your problem. I responded to your original post with the intent of passing on some details that appear in the fine print to those people who try to do what I normally do. I wont even bother with this one.

kiddj
11-23-2005, 10:59 PM
I just made a deposit. I got no bonus. I have made no withdrawal ever from them (new account). Emailed support, no response yet.

BigBiceps
11-23-2005, 11:18 PM
Has anyone done this UB reload successfully?

If yes, did you already have money in your account?

dgoldsmith
11-24-2005, 12:01 AM
Good news. They escalated my response up the chain and have now credited me with the $200 reload bonus. I just checked my account and it is there.

Dave

DRD66
11-24-2005, 01:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. And I've had NONE of the problems described in this thread. On 10/28 I saw a reload bonus notice on the main page (don't get emails from UB, opted out), so I withdrew $ from UB to my Netteller account. Couple days later transferred the same amount from Neteller back to UB, bonus dollars were in my account at once. The next reload was the weekend of 11/6. Didn't notice this one until a few hours b4 it expired, so I just withdrew $ to Neteller and then an hour later transferred it right back. No prob, bonus dollars there right away, even though it took another day for the withdrawl to "officially" clear. Maybe I'm just lucky. Going to try again with this one, but am wondering if my un-cleared bonus $$'s will be a problem. Anyone know?

philnewall
11-24-2005, 09:38 AM
I tried again today, and now it's working for me.

kiddj
11-24-2005, 10:24 AM
They replied to my email that the bonus was credited. I am happy.

barongreenback
11-24-2005, 10:38 AM
Also this (http://www.ultimatebet.com/promotions/bonus-dollars-conversion.html)[ QUOTE ]
Convert Your Bonus Dollars To Cash!

On Saturday, November 26th, you could win the chance to convert 100% of your Bonus Dollars (up to $1000) to cash! Just enter into our $3+0.30 Rebuy Tournament on Saturday, November 26th at 8:30 PM EST. Finish in places 1-10 and we'll convert your Bonus Dollars to real cash!

[/ QUOTE ]

Scotty O
11-24-2005, 11:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]

If yes, did you already have money in your account?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have done it all the time. It has worked 100% of the time for me!

Scotty O
ScottyOWeb.com (http://www.scottyoweb.com)

11-24-2005, 01:14 PM
Now, the bigger problem is, when am I going to get around to clearing the crapload of bonii I have at UB? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

It's not so bad with RB, but I'm always finding myself clearing other bonuses first.

checkmate36
11-24-2005, 01:19 PM
I read this post and put my last $200 in neteller into UB and I didn't get the reload bonus. I contacted customer service and problem solved.

Thanks for the post! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Scotty O
11-24-2005, 10:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Now, the bigger problem is, when am I going to get around to clearing the crapload of bonii I have at UB? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

It's not so bad with RB, but I'm always finding myself clearing other bonuses first.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have cleared over $5600 in bonus there. Its not that hard when its the main site I play at /images/graemlins/grin.gif

BigBiceps
11-24-2005, 10:53 PM
It is my main site too.

If I had infinite bonuses there, I would probably not play anywhere else (unless I wanted some HL stud action).

Scotty O
11-25-2005, 01:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It is my main site too.

If I had infinite bonuses there, I would probably not play anywhere else (unless I wanted some HL stud action).

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope they bring back the sit and go madness again. $2400 was a nice score in a month plus making a little at the S&G's

Scotty O
ScottyOWeb.com (http://www.scottyoweb.com)