PDA

View Full Version : GSIH small stack question

checkmate36
11-23-2005, 07:47 PM
I have just purchased Ed Miller's great book "Getting Started in Holdem". What a good book that covers all the basics.

Im a limit player and would like to experiment with his small stack NL game. My question Im wondering is if this would be a good way to clear bonus at the same time? I will be playing the smallest limits on stars but would have to think those games get raked. According to his book I will be folding lots of hands playing a tight aggressive game.

Maybe I will have to wait till I get some experience and move up to the next higher limits. Thanks for any thougths.

Gallopin Gael
11-23-2005, 08:55 PM
Merry Christmas!! (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=ssplnlpoker&Number=2683066 &page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=7&fpart=all)

There is a post in there by Razor where he talks about how he likes using it to clear bonuses.

He says:

[ QUOTE ]
This strategy allows me to multi-table and is great for clearing bonuses and generating rakeback without taking up too much of my time if, as is the case this month, I have some other things on the go.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hope that helps

checkmate36
11-23-2005, 09:34 PM
Thank you. Enjoy the holidays. /images/graemlins/smile.gif