PDA

View Full Version : Book Review: Into The Buzzsaw

05-01-2002, 03:36 AM
LEADING JOURNALISTS EXPOSE THE MYTH OF A FREE PRESS. I'm 6 essays and 150 pages into this book. The first subject was about the DuPont company squashing a nasty litle book about them. Monsanto was taken to task next on Bovine Growth Horomone, which was followed by a story about the 2000 election theft, which was followed by a general bitch session about how the American media has gone downhill. The last two essays were about TWA Flight 800. Extremely interesting stuff. It's a good read if you don't mind reading politically incorrect statements about the good ole U.S. of A. I don't.

05-01-2002, 08:34 PM
look up monsanto on the internet in regard to terminator seed technology.

absolutely unbelievable.

for example, farmer has crop next to genetically engineered monsanto crop, ge crop blows over to farmers crop and contaminates his crop (to a 1% extent), and now courts have unanimously ruled that the farmer has to pay monsanto for contaminating his crop!

brad

05-01-2002, 11:31 PM
that happened in canada and its a shame. canadian courts ruled since his crop was now genetically eng. he had to pay them for growing it. i would have burned it first. also i rarely will drink milk anymore since the bst got put in most milk.

05-02-2002, 05:24 AM
'i would have burned it first.'

legally im sure he would still owe.

its part of a total takeover. i still really cant believe it.

brad