PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts? 5/10 3 handed

Cancuk
11-23-2005, 06:32 PM
5/10 3 handed.

BB is semi-solid, a little too passive preflop, but pretty good postflop for 5/10. He donks PFR a lot w/ low pairs, but can get rid of a hand. I only have stats on him over this session, which were 35/15/1.2.

SB is terrible. He's 55/10/.7 over 400 hands. He will call to the river w/ any pair/ace high/and will go as far as possible w/ any draw for any number of bets.

One more thing: It's quite obvious that both the BB and I are there because of the SB, and i'm pretty sure he knows that as we've been sharing the SB's money the whole session.

hero is button with Q /images/graemlins/heart.gif 6 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

Hero raises, Sb calls, BB calls.

flop: 9 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6 /images/graemlins/club.gif K /images/graemlins/club.gif

SB checks, BB bets, Hero calls.

Here i think that BB has a 9 or a 6 or a low PP. Maybe a flush draw. I didn't think he had a K because usually he would wait for the turn to pop that.

Turn: 5 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

SB checks, BB bets, Hero raises...

Theres two things that I thought about: 1) I think that BB either has a 9 or a 6, and I feel that he can throw that away. SB's coming along if he has any piece of the board or any draw whatsoever, so if SB calls two cold, it may make BB less likely to call. If either of them call it gives me a free showdown UI anyway.

Thoughts?

aba20
11-23-2005, 06:34 PM
seems very standard to me.

NDHand
11-23-2005, 07:05 PM
I like it