PDA

View Full Version : Max Pescatori - Italian Pirate

11-23-2005, 04:55 PM
A couple of questions...

Is Max Pescatori (http://www.maxpesca.com/images/Espn3.bmp) as toolish as he looks?

And, if you make some decent coin playing poker, even if you want to blow it on gambling, why can't he spend just a little of it on some dental work to remove that GD snaggletooth?

benkahuna
11-23-2005, 05:16 PM
By US standards, Max may seem a little dorky. By his nation's standards, perhaps he is not. I'm normally a little put off by nationalism, but Max seems like a pretty good guy and his just seems like a welcome difference between him and every other player out there.

As for dental work, he could get some done, but I believe it's a cultural difference on the importantce of dentistry. I think it's considered much more important in the US. If he wants to keep his teeth natural, I sort of say more power to him.

CCx
11-23-2005, 08:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And, if you make some decent coin ....... spend just a little of it on some dental work to remove that GD snaggletooth?

[/ QUOTE ]

See also: Strahan, Michael

11-24-2005, 12:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And, if you make some decent coin ....... spend just a little of it on some dental work to remove that GD snaggletooth?

[/ QUOTE ]

See also: Strahan, Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

Good call on Strahan as someone that needs dental work. Dude could eat an apple through a tennis racket.

Dominic
11-24-2005, 02:10 AM
I've had the opportunity to play with, and later, interview Max....really great guy, very smart and shy and not at all arrogant in any way. He's just very proud of being one of the few Italian poker pros on the circuit and has decided to play that up a bit.

Cancuk
11-24-2005, 08:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
By US standards, Max may seem a little dorky. By his nation's standards, perhaps he is not. I'm normally a little put off by nationalism, but Max seems like a pretty good guy and his just seems like a welcome difference between him and every other player out there.

As for dental work, he could get some done, but I believe it's a cultural difference on the importantce of dentistry. I think it's considered much more important in the US. If he wants to keep his teeth natural, I sort of say more power to him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you please be a little more PC