PDA

View Full Version : The mysterious vanshing money

Vehn
07-01-2003, 04:40 PM
On Friday I make a deposit to Neteller for the first time. That day $500 is removed from my bank account. As of now its still "pending" in Neteller. Damn canadians..

Poker21
07-01-2003, 04:51 PM
ive had trouble with them before too, now use firepay instead. and i made sure that they didnt operate out of canada first.

smd
07-01-2003, 04:55 PM
Yep. they float your money for 3-4 business days. It's buried in their site somewhere. FWIW, i have not had any deposit/withdrawal problems with neteller.

SittingBull
07-01-2003, 04:57 PM
it will take about FIVE BUSINESS DAYS for your funds to be AVAILABLE. Did U read its policy??
U just need to have PATIENCE.
I have absolutely NO problem with Netteller. As of today,I give it an "A" rating for BOTH withdrawals and deposits.
HappyPokering, /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif
SittingBull

Inthacup
07-01-2003, 05:00 PM
It's a sign, Vehn. DON'T play poker online! Stick to live games! This can't be more clear.

SittingBull
07-01-2003, 05:01 PM

Vehn
07-01-2003, 05:05 PM
I understand their policy just fine. Their policy "We want to make more money from our customers by intentionally delaying their funds". They have my money, but its not in my account - they're essentially stealing from me. Guess I miss Paypal heh.

Vehn
07-01-2003, 05:23 PM
Meh I can't resist the lure of the bonus whore. Free money......free money.....

Basically my problem is I ran out of things to do in my free time. I've been "working" 55 hours a week now including my live poker twice a week, and I pretty much have no hobbys any more. I sit around at home watching crappy movies or stealing stuff off kazaa and I think "I kinda wish I was playing cards now, but I don't wanna leave the house". I have no good solution to this problem other than uh play LL online and try and win my way onto the cruise ship without getting drunk and going broke. Sound good?

Poker21
07-01-2003, 05:42 PM
deposited funds missing, then huge runaround, and that was the second time i lost money going through the canadian banking system so now i just stay clear of any money transactions online or other that involves canadian banks or businesses. they might not all be bad but im personally not giving them another shot at my money.

happyjaypee
07-01-2003, 06:03 PM
i just stay clear of any money transactions online or other that involves canadian banks or businesses.

Yeah right, your money is surely in better hands in the carabeans or some other lost iland or something....

Neteller is profesional and I never had a probleme whit them. I did read the terms & conditions and I too find that 5 buisness days is long so I deposit trough MC or Visa and cashout winning trough Neteller and it never take more then a week for my money to go from the pokersite to my bank account. Altrough PayPal was faster and I miss it, Neteller is efficient and secure.

-Happy /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Poker21
07-01-2003, 06:18 PM
well aay! like i said in the original post all canadian banks and businesses might not screw you over but ive been screwed over twice by them. The carribean's never bent me over the counter so you can take netteller and canada and cram it. aay!!!