PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried Ultimate Bet? I have its pretty cool

Poker21
07-01-2003, 04:39 PM
I play at UltimateBet.com Its the only internet site ive played at so I can't compare it to PARTY POKER or any other site for online poker but I love it. You can play no-limit, pot limit or limit hold'em with stakes that start at 0.01-0.02 to 80.00-160.00 to no limit and they have $500, $1000, $2000 tourneys daily that run every cpl hours as well as single table tournaments called ''sit and gos'' I play in two $1,000 garanteed tourneys a day, everyday there and the entry fee is 11.00 bucks for each. They also have omaha, omaha 8/b, stud, stud 8/b etc.. on rebuy tourneys all the extra cash goes into the pot which usually has 20 in the money out of about 200 entrants on average. Also Phill Hellmuth and Dewey Weum play all the time at the tables with everyone. phill more than dewey. its cool to chat with them. anyway its really an awesome site. also you can just play for points which you earn for time that you play for free or for money. and then redeem stuff, enter freeroll etc with them. they also have super satallites you can play in for money or points to win a place in the $500,000 pacific classic in aruba

Jimbo
07-01-2003, 05:58 PM
C'mon Hellmuth, use your real name next time you post. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
Plus you should at least include a link to your bad beat errr I mean your homepage.

Poker21
07-01-2003, 06:06 PM
HA HA. i know phill isn't the chief ''sklansky'' but hell man when you can play $2-$4 with a guy thats won the WSOP u cant beat that. and when you take a chunk of his change to boot it sure makes you feel good.