PDA

View Full Version : UI problems after SB steal

11-23-2005, 01:52 AM
No reads here, cause I see situations like this every time against loose passive players.

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx (http://www.zerodivide.cx/converter)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 7/images/graemlins/club.gif.
[color=#666666]3 folds</font>, [color=#CC3333]Hero raises</font>, BB calls.

Flop: (4 SB) 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif [color=#0000FF](2 players)</font>
[color=#CC3333]Hero bets</font>, BB calls.

Turn: (3 BB) Q/images/graemlins/club.gif [color=#0000FF](2 players)</font>
Hero checks, [color=#CC3333]BB bets</font>, Hero folds.

Final Pot: 4 BB

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx (http://www.zerodivide.cx/converter)

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q/images/graemlins/club.gif, 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
[color=#666666]3 folds</font>, [color=#CC3333]Hero raises</font>, BB calls.

Flop: (4 SB) 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 3/images/graemlins/club.gif, 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif [color=#0000FF](2 players)</font>
[color=#CC3333]Hero bets</font>, BB calls.

Turn: (3 BB) 7/images/graemlins/club.gif [color=#0000FF](2 players)</font>
Hero checks, [color=#CC3333]BB bets</font>, Hero folds.

Final Pot: 4 BB

I think it's not right to see SD each time, but many players do "auto-call" here. After I show weakness, they make "auto-bet". So I'm afraid they often dont have even small pair.
Should I make c/r and go to SD from time to time? Or maybe c/f, cause I see flop folds here very rarely.

imported_leader
11-23-2005, 01:56 AM
I play both the same.

deepsquat
11-23-2005, 02:14 AM
Id prob fire on the turn again in hand 2. Most players will call a flop bet with any 2 on that board and fold the turn UI.

Hand 1 i play the same.

11-23-2005, 03:02 AM
this is just how you have to play missed hands. if this happens a couple times in a row, that's okay because as soon as you catch a piece you can check-raise the turn.

stigmata
11-23-2005, 07:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Id prob fire on the turn again in hand 2. Most players will call a flop bet with any 2 on that board and fold the turn UI.

Hand 1 i play the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, the difference between hand 1 and 2 is that almost all players will peel with overcards. Hand 1 has a King which is pretty scary if your sitting their with JT. Hand 2 your JT looks a lot better.

Therefore hand 1 he is more likely to have a piece of the flop, hand 2 he is more likely to be peeling. Therefore I would be more inclined to fire a second barrel in hand 2, I think you will get a fold more than 1/3 here.