PDA

View Full Version : I am such a fish 200NL v. MANIAC

savman
11-23-2005, 12:47 AM
if one were look up the defenition of maniac in the 2 plus 2 dictionary one would find villains name to the immediate right. (right next to Banzan...lol) this guy has a 94vpip 25pfr and has led EVERY raised pot where i open, regardless of my position or open. twice i raised his lead with AK (no AK on flop, this was b/f i knew how much of an idiot this guy was) he calls and leads pot on turn. i have called him down with A2 on an AAxxx board- he fired every street with j 6 off, no pair no draw. i have also called him down with FD (yes i had odds) only for him to table high card Q. he is playing most everyone the same, but he seems to have pegged me as weak since he moved me off two raised pots where i continued after the flop. so i get 9 6 sooted and of course he limps. [enter haters] i open my standard 4Xbb. oh yea i have 250 he has me smothered. my PT HH will not work in converter.

Flop

Q 9 2 [pot 25] one of my suit

villain leads for 30 (he has been leading for much less but his bluffs have been pot sizish bets) i call

Turn K my suit [pot 85]
villain bets 65 hero action?

i have a little over 100bb behind he has me covered.

Allinlife
11-23-2005, 12:52 AM
shoulda raised the flop

savman
11-23-2005, 12:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
shoulda raised the flop

[/ QUOTE ]

i almost did, but the problem with a flop raise here is it really takes away his manuvering room....see before, he had been leading for 9 into a 25 pot and i make it 27 with 175 behind....there is still plenty of money for him to move me off my hand with, which is what he is doing almost all the time. but here, if i make it 90 to go then i have put in nearly half my stack, it is real hard for him to call 60 and put me all in with something i beat (air) hoping i will fold....that was my thinking there.