PDA

View Full Version : New Nip/Tuck

11-23-2005, 12:06 AM
Any one else think the carver was going to kill Kimber as that door opened behind her in the bride's room? Next week is gonna be goot.

11-23-2005, 01:01 AM
bumpocity

11-23-2005, 01:02 AM
I think Sean was really into the glory hole idea.

MasterShakes
11-23-2005, 01:11 AM
I think the Matt's relationship with that blonde and her family is of the holy crap variety. That came out of nowhere. I like that he keeps trying to tell himself that they're not racist, while they're obviously, cartoonishly racist. I mean, all those cookie jars!

jusander
11-23-2005, 08:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Any one else think the carver was going to kill Kimber as that door opened behind her in the bride's room? Next week is gonna be goot.

[/ QUOTE ]That's exactly what I thought happened.

ddubois
11-23-2005, 08:25 PM
It's not clear to me what is supposed to be clear to me. What I mean is, are we the audience supposed to think she left voluntarily, or are we supposed to think she was abducted, or are not supposed to now? When she sid "Come in Sean" and then poofed, I immedaitely assumed she was abducted, but then it occured to me it was ambiguous, as were the previews from next week.

I hope The Carver, a neo-nazi, Eva, a plane crash, a lawn mower, or any other mechanism possible, kills Matt. I really cannot stand that guy or any scene that he is in. Has there ever been a less-likeable obstensibly non-villan character on any show ever?

jusander
11-23-2005, 08:29 PM
I don't know why, but I'm starting to hate Julia. No idea why but it just pisses me off when I see her.

About Matt, I have to agree with you, just [censored] annoying.

bills217
11-23-2005, 09:03 PM
Is it just me, or was the scene at the cake tasting where Sean and Christian are pretending to be gay not the most enjoyable scene the show has provided in 3 seasons so far?

MasterShakes
11-23-2005, 09:29 PM
I didn't think there was any indication at all that the Carver abducted Kimber. It seems almost 100% clear to me that she left on her own.

Matt is easily the worst character on the show. He didn't seem to be in past seasons, but this season has really brought him out as one of the biggest ass[/b]holes in the history of television drama.

I don't really dislike Julia that much... pretty indifferent really. She's definitely hot though.

I don't know why, but I was under the impression that this would be the last season of the show. I can't remember where I heard that, but it might have been Matt's father doing an interview on some late night show. Now it doesn't feel like the last season at all.

Pat Southern
11-23-2005, 10:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I didn't think there was any indication at all that the Carver abducted Kimber. It seems almost 100% clear to me that she left on her own.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought the exact opposite, Kimber wouldn't sound all happy and say "Come in Sean" right as she was about to ditch Sean's best friend at the altar, so she probably wouldn't leave on her own.

I also felt the preview of next episode where Quentin is gay is to hint that he's the carver (since the carver raped Christian), which makes me think that its less likely that its him.

ddubois
11-24-2005, 12:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
preview of next episode where Quentin is gay

[/ QUOTE ]
You speak as if this is a new thing. Quentin being bi-sexual is old news.

As discussed in another thread, it's not Quentin, because that would be too obvious. There's good reason to think it's Liz the lesbian.

KingCon
11-24-2005, 02:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought the exact opposite, Kimber wouldn't sound all happy and say "Come in Sean" right as she was about to ditch Sean's best friend at the altar, so she probably wouldn't leave on her own.

I also felt the preview of next episode where Quentin is gay is to hint that he's the carver (since the carver raped Christian), which makes me think that its less likely that its him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously you guys didnt look at next weeks preview too closely. The CARVER has KIMBER in a jail cell, her face is cut up and her dress is blood stained.Check out this pic.

http://www.fxnetworks.com/press/shows/niptuck/season3/source/204.jpg

KingCon
11-24-2005, 02:26 AM
Reasons its LIZ (FROM ANOTHER BOARD)

LIZ CRUZ:
1> FACT - Has access to tranquilizers.
2> FACT - No alibi for any of the attacks and is never around much.
3> FACT W/SPECULATION - Breakup with model girlfriend could be reason for her hating beauty.
4> FACT W/SPECULATION - She likes Christian's looks. If she's the Carver, it would stand to reason why she didn't cut his face. (NOTE - She wanted his semen for his good looks?)
5> FACT - She stands in judgement on most "beautification cases" and has a disdain for much of the clientel of McNamara/Troy.
6> FACT - Christian's rape could have been with a strap-on and stereotypically, all lesbians just have these laying around.
7> FACT - She has a "strong" build for a woman.
8> FACT W/SPECULATION - Quite possibly the most damning evidence. She controlled the anesthesia for Rhea (the "Fraud" carver victim). If she is the Carver, she wanted revenge for the fake attack and got it by paralyzing her and then murdering her. Additionally, if investigated and the police found Rhea's blood anywhere, Liz could claim it was from surgery.

jusander
11-24-2005, 06:23 AM
I think they've created this pretty good, usually you know who is the bad guy but here, I've no idea. It could be Quentin or it could very well be somebody else.

11-24-2005, 10:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Is it just me, or was the scene at the cake tasting where Sean and Christian are pretending to be gay not the most enjoyable scene the show has provided in 3 seasons so far?

[/ QUOTE ]

That scene was absolutely hilarious. Couldn't stop laughing through the whole thing.

jusander
11-24-2005, 10:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That scene was absolutely hilarious. Couldn't stop laughing through the whole thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

KingCon
11-24-2005, 01:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah this was funny, thought for a second they were actually going to kiss each other.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

KingCon
11-24-2005, 05:01 PM
Not one comment about the pic of Kimber being butchered?

11-24-2005, 06:38 PM
I definitley think the Carver captured Kimber and scrawled that message out in lipstick on her mirror. It is obvious she is in captivity, I mean who else would kidnap her? As to who the carver is...I'm starting to by in to this "Liz" theory, cause Quentin is too obvious.

ScottyP431
11-24-2005, 10:47 PM
Liz is way to fat to be the carver

its kit

KingCon
11-25-2005, 01:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I definitley think the Carver captured Kimber and scrawled that message out in lipstick on her mirror. It is obvious she is in captivity, I mean who else would kidnap her? As to who the carver is...I'm starting to by in to this "Liz" theory, cause Quentin is too obvious.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you look at the link in my earlier post, you will kimber butchered with the carver standing behind her making her write a letter

11-25-2005, 02:34 AM
I suck at interneting.

[ QUOTE ]
If you look at the link in my earlier post, you will kimber butchered with the carver standing behind her making her write a letter

[/ QUOTE ]

cnatto
11-27-2005, 09:45 PM
If you look at the picture in that link that is obviously not Liz.