PDA

View Full Version : Issue with getting RakeBack at Absolute Poker (LC)

YoungOne
11-22-2005, 11:55 PM
I've been trying to get tracked at Absolute Poker for about 3 weeks now. It's getting ridiciously long and my affiliate keeps assuring me that they will email Absolute and find out if i'm getting tracked.

The thing is they have assured me three times now that they will find out if I'm being tracked. Still no word...

Has anyone had issues with their Affiliate and getting RakeBack at Absolute Poker recently?

I've gotten rakeback at other sites before and it never took this long.

thanks,

YoungOne

cokehead
11-23-2005, 12:06 AM
my affiliate took a long time to make sure I was getting tracked, about a month or so, but in the end, I am being tracked.

after i stopped asking them about it, they got back to me saying i was ok. I don't think this is the affiliate's fault, but rather AP.

TCBSTEVE
11-23-2005, 12:13 AM
Should'nt take more than a couple days. Who's your affiliate?

YoungOne
11-23-2005, 12:21 AM
They've been awesome in the past because I got rakeback through them for Eurobet. It's just that with Absolute, it's taking ridiciously long.

It probably is just Absolute and not my affiliate.

-YoungOne

morgant
11-23-2005, 12:32 AM
its absolute. they have major issues when it comes to tracking, always have /images/graemlins/frown.gif

minttea
11-23-2005, 05:22 PM
You're not the only one in this situation - after 3 weeks, I've decided to just let it go and hope they contact my affiliate eventually. I'm sure it's Absolute, due to their reputation for slowness and my affiliate's size and rep.

masse75
11-26-2005, 05:03 AM
wow...came here to bitch about the same thing, and didn't need to.

I'm in the same boat. Reg'd for AP and rakeback (I'll leave their name out for now) on Nov 2nd. I e-mailed them and they asked me to be patient. Seeing what other guys are writing, I'm gonna stick it out until the next payback period (dec 15th) to see if it's straight.

Jessica1
11-26-2005, 10:54 AM
Morgant's comment says it all

It got worse when they took over their own affiliate business about 2 months ago.

That said, they are working very hard to retag people.

I'm assuming that one or two of you are our clients....so i assure you it will get done /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Lindsay at AP spends her entire day retagging people....

The majority of players who have been told they will be retagged by their affiliate (or AP) will be retagged but this can take up to a month sometimes...we've even had cases take longer.

Happy holiday weekend to all...

J

livinitup0
11-28-2005, 09:58 PM
Absolute's affiliate department is a scam, refer to my post in the 1st page of this forum. 59days with no success. They owe me almost $600.

TheIrishThug
11-28-2005, 11:17 PM
2 months, that's rough. i just hit day #8. relatively short comparatively, but still twice as long as advertised and no reply when i inquired.

11-29-2005, 10:35 PM
what does "retagged" mean?

I am thinking about getting rakeback at AP...now I'm scared...lol

Sniper
11-29-2005, 10:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
what does "retagged" mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

Retagged means connecting you to the affiliate you intended to signup thru, when for some reason you were not properly tagged to that affiliate when you signed up.

masse75
12-11-2005, 12:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Absolute's affiliate department is a scam, refer to my post in the 1st page of this forum. 59days with no success. They owe me almost $600.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just fired off an angry e-mail to BOTH the affiliate and Absolute. I'm on Day 42...and the affiliate tells me that "must be something I did at signup. Can we offer you another great rakeback deal elsewhere?"

If I could electronically reach through the computer and kick him in the nuts, I would. I won't mention the affiliates name...yet. Sounds like it's Absoute's problem, and I'm on the verge of closing that account.

I'm not a big player, but it's $150 in rakeback that I'm now out.

12-11-2005, 09:47 PM
I do not think this is an issue with absolute. They have responded within hours of every single e-mail I have sent them, accurately, completely and to my total satisfaction. Their software is quite accurate.

Best of luck and hopefully your affiliate comes through for you.

YoungOne
12-12-2005, 03:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just fired off an angry e-mail to BOTH the affiliate and Absolute. I'm on Day 42...and the affiliate tells me that "must be something I did at signup. Can we offer you another great rakeback deal elsewhere?"

If I could electronically reach through the computer and kick him in the nuts, I would. I won't mention the affiliates name...yet. Sounds like it's Absoute's problem, and I'm on the verge of closing that account.

I'm not a big player, but it's $150 in rakeback that I'm now out.

[/ QUOTE ]

My affiliate just responded to my email and said the same thing. They said I must have sign up without using their link or something gibberish like that. Screw Absolute, i doubt my affiliate is screwing me because they got me Eurobet rakeback before.

It's been over a month now, and should have gotten close to $100 in rakeback if they were tracking me.

Absolute sucks big time.

-YoungOne

StacysMom
12-12-2005, 04:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I do not think this is an issue with absolute. They have responded within hours of every single e-mail I have sent them, accurately, completely and to my total satisfaction. Their software is quite accurate.

Best of luck and hopefully your affiliate comes through for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolute player support it top notch. Affiliate support is horrible.

YoungOne
12-12-2005, 06:07 PM
Wow, over one month and loads of emailing. My affiliate came through and got me rakeback at Absolute. I have to wait 10 days or so, but I am going to get rakeback.

Yes, Absolute use to suck but not no more. My affiliate finally got someone at Absolute to look at my account and figured that I correctly followed the directions and should get rakeback.

finally,

YoungOne

masse75
12-12-2005, 11:47 PM
What'd it take? Here's the e-mail I got from my affiliate and Absolute's lame response:

Hello,

I got answer from Absolute Poker with the info I said to you: “He is not tracked because he appears to have not registered through any affiliate link. Please remind your players the importance of having their cookies enabled when they are registering their account seeing as we use a cookie based tracking system. “

Like I said, I’m very sorry about this.

Here was the e-mail from Absolute Support:

Thank you for your email. We are very sorry but we do not offer rakeback, if you get rakeback if through one of our affiliates and
on that case you should get your problem solve with them. Please let us know if you need something else regarding your account with
us and we will be more than glad to assist you.

Thanks for playing at Absolute Poker! If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know. We're here for you!

I never said "Absolute" offers rakeback. But you have [censored] it up.

brazilio
12-13-2005, 04:11 AM
When I first signed up through suckolute to get rakeback, they were completely unable to get tracking started. I actually had to sign up through a second affiliate with ANOTHER new account making absolutely sure I'd cleared cookies, was using IE, and then I played 50 hands, and confirmed with them a few days later before I actually started playing. From what I understand, this has almost certainly nothing to do with your affiliate, and almost certainly this is entirely suckolute's [censored]-ass affiliate tracking at fault.