PDA

View Full Version : This would be a good invention...

Jeffage
11-22-2005, 09:29 PM
A slot on ur CPU which could accept $100 bills and funnel them to gaming cites directly. A little science fiction, but a man can dream, right? Plus can u imagine how much action there would be as impulsive players just shove in bill after bill? Ok, back to losing more money and shoving $100's in my machine.

Jeff

teddyFBI
11-22-2005, 09:33 PM
props to 3,700+ posts, but this is really dumb.

Jeffage
11-22-2005, 09:36 PM
Yes, I'm a little irritated and trying to let off some steam. Sorry for cluttering up the board.

Jeff

11-22-2005, 09:38 PM
I suppose that would about triple the winrate of people that don't go on tilt too often.

Wabby
11-22-2005, 11:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
A slot on ur CPU which could work like an ATM and funnel them from gaming cites directly. A little science fiction, but a man can dream, right? Plus can u imagine how much action there would be as incredible players just like yourself pull out bill after bill?

Jeff

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

beavens
11-22-2005, 11:25 PM
gl getting $100 bills into your processor :P

OrianasDaad
11-23-2005, 12:18 AM
You are in luck. It won't be long before PC's are shipped standard with thumbprint ID (or some other ID verification) and a swipe slot for a credit card. Online shopping is too big for this not to happen.

There's already a thumbprint system here in town linked to your credit card. Currently it's only implemented at a certain liquor chain. Press your thumb, type in your PIN, and it comes out of your account.

neorab
11-23-2005, 01:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
There's already a thumbprint system here in town linked to your credit card. Currently it's only implemented at a certain liquor chain. Press your thumb, type in your PIN, and it comes out of your account.

[/ QUOTE ]
Does this strike anyone else as pandering to alcoholics?

MicroBob
11-23-2005, 03:12 AM
evidently it's too hard for people to type in their own CC#'s??

I guess. Whatever.

To Jeffage's silly idea: How would the bills get from your computer to the site?

dink
11-23-2005, 03:57 AM
Over the internet!

we already have those machines in Australia.

The best thing is you can get your winnings sooooooooo quickly

dink

grjr
11-23-2005, 05:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]

To Jeffage's silly idea: How would the bills get from your computer to the site?

[/ QUOTE ]

The same way faxes send your piece of paper through the phone lines.

RollaJ
11-23-2005, 10:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
A slot on ur CPU which could accept $100 bills and funnel them to gaming cites directly. A little science fiction, but a man can dream, right? Plus can u imagine how much action there would be as impulsive players just shove in bill after bill? Ok, back to losing more money and shoving $100's in my machine.

Jeff

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be horrible, could you imagine how much less the fish would lose?

RollaJ
11-23-2005, 10:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The same way faxes send your piece of paper through the phone lines.

[/ QUOTE ]

So the guy who loses would still have the original 100, and you would have one too..... The next generation of chip dumping /images/graemlins/laugh.gif