PDA

View Full Version : Eurobet Bonus not Showing Up

x2ski
11-22-2005, 09:28 PM
I just deposited $1,000 for the Eurobet 100% to $600 bonus, and it's not showing up in the cashier window.

I'm kind of a PokerRoom Network newb, is there somewhere else I should be looking?

Under the bonus column in the Cashier window, I see this:

PP: 0.00

Anyone else have this problem? Thanks.

playersare
11-22-2005, 09:28 PM
did you transfer from sports to poker yet?

dgoldsmith
11-22-2005, 09:32 PM
I'm not sure that there is a place that displays your pending bonus. The "PP: 0" is the counter saying you have earned 0 player points.

Dave

x2ski
11-22-2005, 09:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
did you transfer from sports to poker yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup... I had $375 or so in Sports already, deposited another $625 from Neteller, and then transferred all but the change from Sports to Poker.

goodguy_1
11-22-2005, 09:46 PM
its there just click on the PP:0.00 and a pop up will show your bonus statement.

The cashier's page should show the dollar amount of the pending bonus instead it just shows a tally of PP(PokerPoints-PokerRoom's method of clearing bonii).

dgoldsmith
11-22-2005, 09:48 PM
Hmm, when I click on my Player Points, I get a popup that is pretty much blank -- might be a browser security setting.

Edit: Ok, now in both Firefox and IE, when I click on the PP: ## link, I get the popup window, but all that is displayed near the top of it is "© Copyright 2005 Eurobet (UK) Ltd - All Rights Reserved " -- no usefull information about pending bonuses.

Dave

x2ski
11-22-2005, 09:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hmm, when I click on my Player Points, I get a popup that is pretty much blank -- might be a browser security setting.

Edit: Ok, now in both Firefox and IE, when I click on the PP: ## link, I get the popup window, but all that is displayed near the top of it is "© Copyright 2005 Eurobet (UK) Ltd - All Rights Reserved " -- no usefull information about pending bonuses.

Dave

[/ QUOTE ]

x2ski
11-22-2005, 09:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Dave

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nevermind, good to go now, but it only works when the cashier shows:

POKER $- PP:-

Weird... Regardless, thanks goodguy

Edit: Now it's working all the time, but I sent them an e-message a few minutes ago, so maybe they cleared it up right-quick (doubtful lol).

goodguy_1
11-22-2005, 09:56 PM
Right above the copyright in EuroBet blue mine shows Account Id/Amount of pending bonus/Points needed/starting points/status/expiry date/points left.

krubban
11-22-2005, 11:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Dave

[/ QUOTE ]

Same for me, seems to be some kind of bug in their cashier system atm. At least you can play =)

goodguy_1
11-23-2005, 12:00 AM
cool remeber any correspondence with Eurobet customer service is a crapshoot-they have laissez faire cs attitude. I have called customer service during UK business hours thu and that went well:
011-44-1483-765-893