PDA

View Full Version : Opinion on fulltilt

11-22-2005, 08:15 PM
ok so im looking to put some money on fulltilt to play some .25 NL but I wanted to know peoples opinions for these stakes at the site. Ive played on almost every other major site except this one. Just wanna hear a few opinions

11-22-2005, 08:16 PM
If your in it for the 100% match bonus, I don't see you clearing it any time this decade at 25NL. That is all I have to add.

11-22-2005, 08:26 PM
bump, what site would u compare it to within these sites (pokerroom,absolute,party,pstars,UB)

AcesUp2121
11-22-2005, 08:27 PM
Maybe I just suck at poker entirely but I can't win money at NL $100 and below on there. I beat the NL $200 and $400 on Party pretty good. Horrible play, but my flopped flush loses to their top pair no flush draw when they runner runner boat on a consistent basis. LOL this sounds so bad reading this but I hate this site with a passion.

11-22-2005, 08:31 PM
lol everyones entitled to have a hated site, mine is absolute because its a slower uglier pokerstars.

IbrakeFORrivers
11-22-2005, 08:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If your in it for the 100% match bonus, I don't see you clearing it any time this decade at 25NL. That is all I have to add.

[/ QUOTE ]

You COULD clear it if you multitable. See, they give you a portion of the rake. So as long as someone raises or it's about a family pot, you'll get a portion of the rake towards your bonus. You HAVE to multitable and you HAVE to put in like 2-3 hours a day. But the good thing is you can clear half of it or less. It's not "all or nothing". in other words, you get doled out your bonus in $20 increments. So every $20 you clear, it gets payed to you. Unlike POkerstars, you have to earn the whole amount or else you get nothing. But the bad thing about FTP is that you have a time limit of 4 months. The good thing about Stars is no time limit. The bad thing about Stars is once you withdraw any amount b4 your bonus, your bonus attainment is wiped out and no more bonus for you....
FullTilt's pretty soft too at the 10 cent/ 25 cent levels... I think you can do it... Go for it... it's 100%... what have you got to lose?? (money.) haha...
gl man...

11-22-2005, 09:32 PM
thanks man ill give it a try

TexArcher
11-22-2005, 09:46 PM
I've done just fine clearing out the bonus on fulltilt. If you like SnG's they also give you some credit toward the bonus for playing those, I believe a $20+2 gets you just under $1 toward your bonus, not much, but it helps. I usually play one $20+2 and two .50/1 NL tables at once, play through maybe three tourneys and 6 short cash games (until tourney gets interesting) in a night and clear several bonus dollars a night easily.

ThaHero
11-22-2005, 10:30 PM
Is the 100% bonus 5x or 10x raked hands or what?

BigBiceps
11-22-2005, 10:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
bump, what site would u compare it to within these sites (pokerroom,absolute,party,pstars,UB)

[/ QUOTE ]

It is like UB except it is 9 handed.

srm80
11-22-2005, 10:52 PM
if the time limit is 4 months, it should be cake clearing the full $600, if you multi-table the 25NL for a few hours a day

ajmargarine
11-22-2005, 10:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if the time limit is 4 months, it should be cake clearing the full $600, if you multi-table the 25NL for a few hours a day

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? Wow. I was under the mistaken impression that even multitabling NL100 it would be hard to clear. Shows what I know. Bad source I suppose.

goodguy_1
11-22-2005, 11:17 PM
here's a hint do you want to net as much money as possible or are other things higher on your priority list like clearing a bonus or trying a new room which can be fun.

IF you want to net as much money as possible find the best games first-that means Party and assorted smaller rooms.

I dont know why so many players focus on the unimportant things. If you play poker for the money find the best games-if you can combine rakeback and bonuses with that great or if the formula of play/rb/bonuses yeild the best results do that..but find rooms that offer the best overall return.. imo there are many others sites to play over FullTilt..trying to help not be a dick..

11-23-2005, 12:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
here's a hint do you want to net as much money as possible or are other things higher on your priority list like clearing a bonus or trying a new room which can be fun.

IF you want to net as much money as possible find the best games first-that means Party and assorted smaller rooms.

I dont know why so many players focus on the unimportant things. If you play poker for the money find the best games-if you can combine rakeback and bonuses with that great or if the formula of play/rb/bonuses yeild the best results do that..but find rooms that offer the best overall return.. imo there are many others sites to play over
FullTilt..trying to help not be a dick..

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what u mean but at the 25 NL tables i havent found many that I cant beat once I move up then game selection will definately be a huge focus

goodguy_1
11-23-2005, 01:15 AM
I'm sure you can beat them all but you want to be greedy right? /images/graemlins/grin.gif I would make a couple deposits if you can at various rooms and get a feel for the total return(rb/hourly earn/bonuses) you may get for your time.

I'm telling you that playing on Party burning off a bonus or playing w/rb will yield better results than FullTilt with the same thats all or maybe Absolute where you can earn rakeback and burn off a bonus at the same time. I have no clue how Absolute's ssnl games are. I left for good 2 years ago..I hate their cheapass software.

IbrakeFORrivers
11-23-2005, 01:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? Wow. I was under the mistaken impression that even multitabling NL100 it would be hard to clear. Shows what I know. Bad source I suppose.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, $600 is a bit too much to clear... Do the math... I actually made an excel formula for this. To clear $400 in 4 months, playing 2 hours a day, you need to get a bonus of about $3.10 a day (which for me, 4-tabling, is about 1.5 - 2 hours). To clear $600 you need about $5.25 a day, which is a bit much on the 25 NL tables...
If you gotta clear $600, i'd move up in limits to clear it... $600 is tiring, and considering the effort you're putting in at the 25NL, not worth it... input far exceeds output...

11-24-2005, 10:19 PM
do not deposit on full tilt it is the worst site ever. people play horrondously and suck out consistantly. can not even cound the amount of times ive been in preflop with a higher pocket pair and lose to a river set or when people open shove a10 after u re raise with queens preflop and they suck out and river an ace on flop of all rags. I never had a problem on party poker with winning sessions and fulltilt has me mind boggled on what to do.

11-24-2005, 10:29 PM
enjoy tryin to clear that bonus playin 25nl it will end up taking u a grandd to clear it because of all the rediculous hands that will beat ur aces or higher pocket pairs... the only time i ever felt comfortable on that site was with the nuts if u flop a flush against top pair ur bound to get runner runner boated

Isura
11-24-2005, 10:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
enjoy tryin to clear that bonus playin 25nl it will end up taking u a grandd to clear it because of all the rediculous hands that will beat ur aces or higher pocket pairs... the only time i ever felt comfortable on that site was with the nuts if u flop a flush against top pair ur bound to get runner runner boated

[/ QUOTE ]

Gimme a break. You might just suck at poker.

P.S. The games are very good there.

hornsandspurs
11-25-2005, 01:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
do not deposit on full tilt it is the worst site ever. people play horrondously and suck out consistantly. can not even cound the amount of times ive been in preflop with a higher pocket pair and lose to a river set or when people open shove a10 after u re raise with queens preflop and they suck out and river an ace on flop of all rags. I never had a problem on party poker with winning sessions and fulltilt has me mind boggled on what to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't often nonsensical "don't play there because the players are too bad" posts on 2+2.