PDA

View Full Version : Share your dreams with OOT

Sponger15SB
11-22-2005, 07:52 PM
The weirder and funnier the better.

I have had 2 dreams in the last few days that were different than the normal/forgetful dreams. One of them where I'm living in my house that I lived in 10 years ago, where my mom comes into my room in the middle of the night and says we are being robbed, and I grab a gigantic screwdriver and stab the guy in the stomach and kill him instantly.

Anyways, I'm sure you guys got some funny things to share so I'll just leave it at that.

SossMan
11-22-2005, 08:04 PM
A few weeks ago, I had a dream that my fiance was being banged by Walter Matthau and I walked in on them. I wasn't mad, though, in the dream I couldn't stop laughing. Then I woke up and tried to tell her about it and she rolled over and went to sleep, as did I. A few days later, out of the blue, she said "did you wake me up the other night to tell me about a dream that I was having sex w/ Walter Matthau?". I had forgot about it and we shared a nice laugh.

B Dids
11-22-2005, 08:04 PM
Last night I dream that some hot short asian chick with tall boots and a tiny skirt walked me down some stairs into what may have been a bar or may have been an apartment in which a party was taking place.

I then dreamed about a really horrible party where there were lots of hippy type folks and ugly chicks and my asian girl vanished.

BAD DREAM.

This is what happens when bums playing with the intercom in my building call me at like 3:30 and I have insane dreams trying to fall back asleep.

David04
11-22-2005, 08:06 PM
Awesomely bad dream I had about a week ago.

I'm at a party, there's a couch with a girl on the left, one on the right. I sit down and immediately begin making out with one of the girls. After about 10 seconds I'm going up her shirt(well, after I tried to stick my hand down the front of her shirt, then I figured it all out)

So a few minutes later were in the bedroom. She's taking her clothes off, we're about to have sex, when all of the sudden she gets up and walks out of the room.

So yeah, I felt like a loser because I couldn't even get pussy in my own damn dream.

Patrick del Poker Grande
11-22-2005, 08:08 PM
You guys suck at dreams.

11-22-2005, 08:15 PM
Dreams never come out as good in print/talk than they do when they actually occur. Usually the person listening ends up zoning out and saying...wtf shutup already.

Hearing that.....last night I dreamt I got sucked up in a big tornado or hurricane....

jokerthief
11-22-2005, 09:43 PM
I was in a dark room and for some reason I am given the number one. I am forced to double the number in my mind to an interval that became shorter the larger the number became. I was compeled to complete the computation by a hidden force. As the numbers became bigger and the computations more difficult, my thought processes felt like motion. It was almost as if I was entering a new dimention. This feeling grew with increasing intensity until BOOM. Darkness.

kipin
11-22-2005, 09:47 PM
I never remember my dreams unless I am startled awake.

However, I noticed while I was sleeping in hostels in Europe I actually remembered quite a few dreams which is very weird for me. I think it must have to do with sleeping lighter because I was in a room with like 5 other people and I was always on alert.

11-22-2005, 09:51 PM
2 nights ago I had the coolest dream I've ever had. I was a highly acrobatic art thief in some old-time japanese setting. I had to steal all these paintings and escape from pursuing guards. For some reason I could do crazy-ass backflips and wall climbs. Never have I experienced anything cooler.

11-22-2005, 09:55 PM
I had this reacurring nightmare when i was like 5-9, probably had it once a week. I was in this giant marble maze thing, giant marbles would roll around and i was constantly running trying to avoid them. The dream would always ended with my dad gettin crushed and me watching. Only really bad dream I have ever had.

Duffman
11-22-2005, 10:08 PM
Man, I had a wierd dream the other day.

I'm at a party and I'm drinking some Cuervo, which is odd already, because I've never had Cuervo. But man did it taste good in my dream. Anyway.. I start kicking it to this girl, who was wearing a very short skirt, but also had very hairy legs. That didn't strike me as odd, in fact I remember telling her she had beautiful legs.

Not sure what happened in between but next thing I know I'm getting my dick sucked by this girl while someone is giving it to her from behind. I look at the guys face and it's Hitler. Me and [censored] Hitler are boning the same girl - a girl with hairy ass legs nonetheless. I don't remember much else, except that I went to the bathroom after(still in my dream) and there was water flowing everywhere. Down the walls, from the ceiling, and all ove the floor. Just flowing. It was like Superman's lair in the north pole if everything started to melt. Needless to say I woke up and went to the bathroom.

gamblore99
11-22-2005, 11:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I had this reacurring nightmare when i was like 5-9, probably had it once a week. I was in this giant marble maze thing, giant marbles would roll around and i was constantly running trying to avoid them. The dream would always ended with my dad gettin crushed and me watching. Only really bad dream I have ever had.

[/ QUOTE ]

Reading this post reminds me of a similiar nightmare I used to have. It all started when I played that game where you have to move the little steal ball by moving the plans up and down. Can't remember how old, but probably around 8-9

11-23-2005, 12:13 AM
I cannot consummate anything in a dream. It always wakes me up. I get into all these awesome situations and right at the best part, I always wake up. Every time. This is often accompanied by a rushing headache and general malaise. What is this self-sabotage? Why can I not enjoy even a simple sexual dream? Psychiatric help sought. Or, just make fun of me.

istewart
11-23-2005, 12:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
A few weeks ago, I had a dream that my fiance was being banged by Walter Matthau and I walked in on them.

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl

Emmitt2222
11-23-2005, 12:45 AM
My dream was to buy this 100 set of xbox 360s off of ebay for 40k-50k by finding someone to back me the money and then reap a ridiculous profit, but for some reason it is no longer listed this evening. I can always dream /images/graemlins/frown.gif

11-23-2005, 03:54 AM
I had a dream where I got it on with 2 different girls in the same night. It was awesome.

imported_anacardo
11-23-2005, 04:03 AM
In high school, I dreamt that me and a friend of mine were invited to a huge, wild New Years' party in some enormous high-rise. We showed up, they fed us mescaline and tossed me in the coat closet, which was barred for some reason, and I watched a couple of lizard-faced people go at it. Scene-shift to morning; I go downstairs to the coffee shop in the lobby to find a huge uproar outside; more of those lizard-people, now with grey faces, are beating the [censored] out of a group of people with clubbed hands growing out of their skulls. Busted tiny knuckles everywhere. Insane. There was a huge mob of protestors nearby, screaming for Clubbed Hand-Headed Peoples' Rights, but to no avail. A couple of the protestors helped one of the clubbed-hand-headed guys stumble out of the fight and into the lobby, where they sat him down and tended to his cuts. I looked away from this and over at a huge table of people eating breakfast, but they'd all turned to grey-faced lizard people, jaws hanging open, huge eyes glittering evilly, as two of them recognizable as my buddy and this girl from school with a delicious rack that I was working hard to bang start licking each others' faces with their reptilian tongues.

Beat that.

whiskeytown
11-23-2005, 04:24 AM
You know something....

I don't remember any of my dreams - and I know I dreamed last night, but they don't come to mind.

I love that line in the Bob Dylan movie "Masked and Anonymous"

"Sure I dream...my dreams are bright fire and intense heat....I don't pay my dreams any mind.

RB

imported_anacardo
11-23-2005, 11:53 AM
Last night I dreamt that Texas lost the Big XII Championship game to UC - Irvine(?). "I [censored] told EVERYBODY that it was the North's year, and NOBODY [censored] LISTENS TO ME!"

SossMan
11-23-2005, 12:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Last night I dreamt that Texas lost the Big XII Championship game to UC - Irvine(?). "I [censored] told EVERYBODY that it was the North's year, and NOBODY [censored] LISTENS TO ME!"

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm pretty sure the Anteaters don't have a football program.

Paluka
11-23-2005, 02:07 PM
When I was young (maybe 6 or 7?) I had 4 recurring dreams, all 4 terrified me:

1) I'm crawling through a giant tunnel, it looks like an oversized sewer pipe. When I look behind me there are thousands of other kids crawling too. I'm leading them away from something awful, but I don't know what.

2) It is halloween, and me and Tom and Jerry (yes, the cartoon cat and mouse) are policemen. There is someone dressed up as a big red velvet mouse, and he goes door to door on halloween killing whoever answers the door. I always woke up when he was one house away.

3) I'm running through a field, but I'm in the shadow of giant bat-like wings. I can't get out of the shadow no matter how fast I run.

4) I'm suddenly alone in my parent's car, but I can't drive. I either a) drive off a bridge into the ocean b) drive into the side of the mall!

I recently had this weirdo dream:

We've had a great flood in NYC, and I have to save all the animals just like Noah. I put them all in a brown paper grocery bag. As I'm taking them out, the last 2 animals I take out are my 2 cats, Lucy and Johnny. Then I realize I've packed the mice on the bottom of the bag, and they are smashed. But Lucy brings me some water and we revive the mice and everyone is okay.

NutCrackerr
11-23-2005, 03:26 PM
I'm standing by this open field watching a bunch of kids playing soccer. Arnold Schwartzenegger and Larry David are there. Then it turns out it wasn't kids playing soccer, it was a bunch of midgets and they really sucked. Well Arnold gets pissed and wants to get some burritos. So my sister pulls up in a raggedy ole VW camper van from the 70's and we all pile in, except there's not enough room for everyone so Larry David decides to ride a bike and hold onto the drivers side rearview mirror. We get to the burrito place and my sister won't let us go in to eat so we order a bunch of burritos to go. We're cruising around, eating these giant burritos, crap is spilling all over the place, Maria Shriver gets pissed because some spilled down the front of her. Then the van runs out of gas and my sister starts crying. I'm telling her it's no problem, we're only a couple blocks from my Mom's place and we'll just push it there and get into my car. Larry David gets pissed and rides away, I start pushing the van, Arnold gets out, I'm thinking he's gonna start helping me push, but no, he just starts walking behind me, shouting at me like a drill instructor. Then I woke up.