PDA

View Full Version : Have you withdrawn to an old neteller from a new party account?

MarkL444
11-22-2005, 07:09 PM
Ive seen a few people mention that they have withdrawn from a new party account to a neteller that was linked to a previous party account. Im curious to know if anybody has yet to encouter a problem with this. If you have done this, please post your results here.

sublime
11-22-2005, 08:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ive seen a few people mention that they have withdrawn from a new party account to a neteller that was linked to a previous party account. Im curious to know if anybody has yet to encouter a problem with this. If you have done this, please post your results here.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have some sort of a deal in place, I dont think this is a good thing to do. Maybe RT1 can chime in here.

roundest
11-22-2005, 08:38 PM
I have. No problems whatsoever.

sublime
11-22-2005, 11:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have. No problems whatsoever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its not whether it will work or not. its whether it will raise flags at Party as to the account jumping that has been going on.

MarkL444
11-26-2005, 10:13 AM
well i was hesitant to try this because i didnt want my account frozen but i did it anyways. just a small $200 cashout to neteller. worked fine.

Nick-Zack
11-26-2005, 10:35 AM
O H

Nick-Zack
11-26-2005, 11:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
O H

[/ QUOTE ]
I O

player1
12-02-2005, 01:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
well i was hesitant to try this because i didnt want my account frozen but i did it anyways. just a small $200 cashout to neteller. worked fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

did the party account you w/d from have the same user info as the old neteller account you w/d to? would this work if one was trying to w/d to a neteller account with a different registered name?

thanks,
jc

2easy
12-02-2005, 02:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
would this work if one was trying to w/d to a neteller account with a different registered name?

thanks,
jc

[/ QUOTE ]

why not try it and see??

MarkL444
12-03-2005, 02:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

did the party account you w/d from have the same user info as the old neteller account you w/d to? would this work if one was trying to w/d to a neteller account with a different registered name?

thanks,
jc

[/ QUOTE ]

yes it had the same user info

TwoNiner
12-03-2005, 03:14 AM
If these guys already called me and asked why I had two accounts and I had them close the other one, can I use the old Neteller for deposits/withdrawals now? This is kind of a pain.