PDA

View Full Version : For anyone with a Logitech MX1000 or similar mouse (SetPoint required)

TBag
11-22-2005, 06:45 PM
I think I found one of the greatest mouse mods ever made, so I'm here to share it with you OOT.

I was getting frustrated having to change my setpoint mouse settings everytime I wanted to play warcraft, surf the internet, or dick around in photoshop, so I tried to see if I couldn't find software that would help me set up profiles for each program so I can switch in a more efficient fashion. Well ladies and gents, I struck gold.

ubersettings (http://logigamer.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=142)

What it does is it configures your SetPoint to recognize which program you have your focus on and changes your mouse settings to the appropriate profile. For example, if I'm using IE the forward and back buttons will work as expected, but if I click on a photoshop window the previously forward and back buttons become my eraser and my paintbrush. Or if you're a gamer you can make it so your keys will toggle specific weapons or if you're addicted to DOTA (like me) you can assign your mouse keys to the item slots, makes microing items like the sheep stick way way easier.

Anywho, I thought a few people might enjoy the mod. So yeah, have fun.

DISCLAIMER - I'm in no way affiliated with Logitech or logigamer.com, and don't hold me responsible if any of this stuff ruins your [censored].

AEKDBet
11-23-2005, 12:30 AM
Thank you
-logitech's software really sucks compared to the actual product. Mx1000 is one of my best splurge purchases.