PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Game?

KaptainKangoroo
07-01-2003, 02:20 AM
I recently lost my home game in Colorado.. I live in fort collins, and cause of summer, everyone is gone... Anyone have a game that they could use an extra player at around Ft. Collins?

BuffaloSoldier
07-07-2003, 07:19 PM
I would also be interested in playing in a colorado game. I was also wondering if there are any tournaments that anyone in colorado knows about? (preferably NL HE)

BuffaloSoldier
07-07-2003, 07:20 PM
I would also be interested in playing in a colorado game. I was also wondering if there are any tournaments that anyone in colorado knows about? (preferably NL HE)?

Let me know if you know anything. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

orbie
07-07-2003, 08:36 PM
I'm hosting a first game with a mix of friends and hold'em players I've meet recently.
The game will be in Boulder.
Right now it's a solid 10 players with more people showing intrest. I'll open it up to
more players once I get to know the first group a little better.
it's very low limit with a limit raise later in the night, structured to start ,
mostly hold'em with plans to expand to Omaha, 7 cardstud, and Pineapple.
If things go well I may try to host a tournee at a later date.

orbie
07-07-2003, 10:21 PM
A few other Colorado 2+2ers and myself discussed a get together game. I offered to host , but I don't have
a table or chairs. The other option was rent out a room at a hotel. (they have these guest/meeting rooms perfect
for such a setting, usualy with a couch, kitchen, and TV). Then you would have to pay toward the hotel room.
By my estimate the cost would be about $5.00 each.

KaptainKangoroo
07-08-2003, 04:43 PM
I'd be interested in playing when you open. I live in Ft. Collins, so would be a drive. Whats the limits your talking about? Low limits can range ALOT i think...

KaptainKangoroo
07-08-2003, 04:47 PM
I'd be willing to host a game.
We have 2 poker tables, not the best shape but they work nice. We have tons of chips, I actually just recieved a 500pc set of 11.5 gram suited clay chips. Chairs are the hard part, we have maybe 13 chairs... Used to have a real big game at my house, but everyone isn't playing for the summer... I could probably get 2-3 players... maybe more if we want to have a HUBE game, except I don't have enough of the new chips maybe /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

let me know

orbie
07-08-2003, 10:46 PM
Kaptin-
Other than the drive for the Denver folks ( and i think thier the majority) it sounds pretty ideal.
I don't think it would be to much trouble for those who have chairs to bring them.
If you want to PM me I can exchange phone numbers to get things rolling.
Also the limits at the first few home games would be .50-$2 raising at the last hour. I'd like to raise the stakes in the
future when I get more comfortable with the group.

BuffaloSoldier
07-09-2003, 08:08 PM
I would also be very interested in playing. If you would like an extra player (I live in Denver, but would not mind the drive), please PM me. Thanks!