PDA

View Full Version : Pros coming out with books...

11-22-2005, 05:48 PM
Can anybody add to this list of pros coming out with books within the next year:

David Sklansky
Daniel Negreanu
Greg Raymer
Antonio Esfandiari

npc
11-22-2005, 06:33 PM
... Doyle Brunson, Mike Caro (scheduled, but linear time doesn't apply to Mr. Caro).

Aceshigh7
11-22-2005, 06:35 PM
T.J Cloutier - How to Make the Final Table (Was supposed to be out this summer but got pushed back)

ephemeral
11-22-2005, 07:04 PM
Paul Magriel (X-22)and Gus Hansen have been working on a book for some time now. Whether it actually comes to fruition is problematic.

PJS
11-22-2005, 07:18 PM
Talking of Cloutier, is his Omaha book that come out earlier this year any good? I know people have had some issues with his previous editions.

PJS

Aceshigh7
11-22-2005, 07:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Talking of Cloutier, is his Omaha book that come out earlier this year any good? I know people have had some issues with his previous editions.

PJS

[/ QUOTE ]

As far as I know, the one that came out this year was just a reprint of his earlier Championship Omaha book that came out several years ago. I haven't read them so I can't comment on it. I did enjoy his No Limit Hold'em and Limit Hold'em books, although alot of people around here criticise those two.

jim grass
11-22-2005, 08:24 PM
Contrary to what most think Hansons book will likely disappoint if and when published.
The only real interesting book to be coming is Bob Ciaffone.
This will equal HOH...

jim grass

11-23-2005, 04:32 AM
We do need more books to learn poker, 20+ isnt enough.

benkahuna
11-23-2005, 08:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Contrary to what most think Hansons book will likely disappoint if and when published.
This will equal HOH...

jim grass

[/ QUOTE ]

You speak with an authoritative certitude here. How do you know what you claim to know?

11-23-2005, 12:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This will equal HOH...

jim grass

[/ QUOTE ]

That is a big IF and WHEN as Ciaffone originally scheduled his release for Christmas 2004.

I wonder what the delay is...somehow I doubt its for editing reasons.

BlackAces
11-23-2005, 08:36 PM
Scott Fischman keeps hinting that he's got one coming out.

jim grass
11-23-2005, 08:40 PM
Bob is very involved in many ventures and I think he just doesnt have enough hours in the day from what I understand.
I wish the hell he would get his book finished and published.

jim grass