PDA

View Full Version : AVOID GOLDEN RIVIERA

11-22-2005, 04:47 PM
Golden Riviera is a new site on the Prima Network. They have horrible cash out speed. Long annoying process that is not required by other sites. I cashed out 3.5 days ago and received an email saying I will be contacted within 24 hrs as to how I would like to be paid. 24 hrs passed with no response. 36 hours passed and I still had no email. I cashed out on Saturday and it was not until Monday that I had the email. When I finally got the email, they requested an emailed or faxed copy of my license. This is kind of a pain, but I faxed it to them anyway. After I faxed the license, they requested a bank statement or cc statement with my address on it. I did this as well after whiting out the account number of course. After faxing these documents to both the finance and customer service departments, I was told on the phone that they had received the documents and would process them in the morning their time. I was told that the money would be in my Neteller account on Tuesday by noon. So what happens when I wake up on Tuesday??? No money of course. I do however have another email requesting another faxed copy of my drivers’ license. I have never experienced a delay of this sort with any online poker site. Sites like Party, WPC Network Skins, Full Tilt, CryptoLogic Skins, PokerStars, and Pacific Poker are all sites I have played on. The Crypto sites mail you a pin, but you are aware of this before hand and do not have to hassle with anything yourself. With all of these sites, once you cash out the money is in your neteller account usually within 4 hours. Please consider another poker site instead of Golden Rivera as it will save you a lot of time and frustration. I will never play here again.

11-22-2005, 04:49 PM
That's odd. My golden riviera cash out went smoothly and was completed within 24 hours.

playersare
11-22-2005, 04:54 PM
AVOID NEWBIES WITH ONLY 2 POSTS WHO REGISTERED TODAY WHO THINK THAT GOLDEN RIVIERA IS "NEW"

11-22-2005, 06:16 PM
Quite a few sites require a credit card bill showing the address and a drivers license, both to confirm who you are and age. And there are also some that do these things on business days, ie you request something on Saturday, the transaction begins on Monday. If the only customer service problem I run into is during my first cashout from a site, I am typically a satisfied customer. And putting your headline IN ALL CAPS IS ANNOYING.

11-22-2005, 06:18 PM
Well, I must admit I have the same problem. Trying to cash-out for 8 days now, had my account locked out due to 'discrepancies', sent a copy of passport and utility bill 3 (!) times and still no luck.
they are very unhelpful in emails which all seem to be automated. I find this all very strange, I have never really played on the prima network, although I've created an account on Crazy Poker.

So my 300 bucks are locked up somewhere in the Golden Riviera limbo. I would advise people to avoid the site, never had any hassle like this in the 7/8 other sites I play.

Maybe it's because I'm Dutch, you never know.

Edit: The funny thing is, they also asked for a front and back copy of my credit card. This while I've never used a credit card with GR. I try to do everything with neteller. I've obviously refused to sent these copies, wise?

UATrewqaz
11-22-2005, 07:30 PM
I recently did the Golden Riviera sign up bonus and things went very smoothly. Cleared the bonus, emailed them, they credited it, I cashed out. No snags.

TCBSTEVE
11-22-2005, 11:44 PM
"Fine print" on their web site states all cash ins require documentation. I emailed them and asked did that include Neteller? Replied if over $500.

11-26-2005, 11:56 PM
Similar problem here. I signed up and hit the bonus and emailed them. The cash went to my account with them very quickly. Then I decide after a week that I want to cash out and it is taken much longer than on any site I've experienced before.

Then I get an email three days after my initial cashout and they tell me they have a new NO NONSENSE (caps there's) withdrawal procedure and it requires me to reply to the email to confirm yada yada yada.

Wouldn't no nonsense be to simply transfer the money back the way it came in between 24-48 hours?

I'll be avoiding them from now on. I just hope I get my money and bonus back.

fullhouse
11-27-2005, 10:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My golden riviera cash out went smoothly and was completed within 24 hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

same here...no probs

Keith Fellmy
11-27-2005, 11:00 AM
yea he posted this on all the major forums. Looks like he typed it up and copy/pasted it. The wording is the same in every forum, but he never replies back to his own thread.

The only thing he ever posted is how the "new" prima site is a joke since it wants documentation. First time I read his post I stopped after the first sentence.

froggy527
11-28-2005, 03:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
yea he posted this on all the major forums

[/ QUOTE ]

There are other forums??? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

12-01-2005, 12:29 AM
I wish this was so for me. I'm still waiting. It's been over a week since I made my withdrawal and 3 days since they got my verification email. I'm used to pokerroom which takes 48 hours at most. Firepay in, firepay out. I won't stray again no matter the bonus.

12-03-2005, 02:41 AM
I'm not someone trying to bad mouth the site, but I'm still waiting for my cashout and still waiting for even just an explanation of what is going on. I haven't heard from anyone at Golden Riviera. It is starting to really worry me.

ChuckyB
12-03-2005, 09:51 PM
They paid me out, including bonus in under 24 hours.

I hate their software though. Why can't the pre-action buttons and the regular buttons be in the same spot (like every other site?)