PDA

View Full Version : First Post this board (hand question)

11-22-2005, 04:03 AM
First hand Im in the Big Blind with AQ suited and its capped by the time it gets to me.
I here alot of people saying you have odds to call with anything here, but with it being capped to me, i have to figure both my Ace is beat by AK atleast , and someone probably has a over pair better than my queens? right. So did i make a correct lay down?

now i say this because at the time it was a no brainer to me.
but the baord came AA2 turn 2 river Q
and it was capped the whole, and im thinking someone has Quad 2s or cant get off KK. the 2 of the 4 that stayed the whole way showed TT & JJ

later i realized the guy that capped raised on the button with anything everytime he was on the button, the others proved just how bad they were a couple hands later, but other than flopping what would be the nuts, i still dont feel i made a mistake. does anybody agree?

meep_42
11-22-2005, 04:21 AM
I didn't read past the first sentence. If everyone is in, you can probably call. If there's only 4 people, it's an easy fold.

-d

jason_t
11-22-2005, 04:21 AM
Nice hand.

shant
11-22-2005, 04:23 AM
The best part about this is if the flop was J62 rainbow this thread would never exist.

jason_t
11-22-2005, 04:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The best part about this is if the flop was J62 rainbow this thread would never exist.

[/ QUOTE ]

No because then he would have called and got FPSy on the flop and we'd have to deal with that too.