PDA

View Full Version : Cardplayer.com: Meet Tami

DeadMoneyOC
11-22-2005, 03:58 AM
How smoking is that girl on the main cardplayer site? She is apart of some feature for cardplayer college or something. I am still not sure what her relation to poker is though...lol

http://www.cardplayer.com/cpcollege/cpc_girls/04/photos/10.jpg

Ulysses
11-22-2005, 04:21 AM
Not that smoking, especially for an Arizona college chick.

goofball
11-22-2005, 04:32 AM
Seriously. Isn't the average Arizona college chick about an 8?

shant
11-22-2005, 04:52 AM
The couple times I visited ASU's campus I saw 20 or so girls hotter than this chick every few blocks.

mshalen
11-22-2005, 08:03 AM
Note: the opperative word was "saw" not met or spoke to or ...

benkahuna
11-22-2005, 08:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The couple times I visited ASU's campus I saw 20 or so girls hotter than this chick every few blocks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've visited ASU and you're spot on.

People have weird standards for women. I guess I've been spoiled having spent a decent amount of time in SoCal beach cities.

That girl is very so so. The swimwear isn't very complimentary to her either.

TheWorstPlayer
11-22-2005, 09:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
That girl is very so so. The swimwear isn't very complimentary to her either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Luv2DriveTT
11-22-2005, 10:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The couple times I visited ASU's campus I saw 20 or so girls hotter than this chick every few feet.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP. I love Arizona /images/graemlins/smile.gif

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

antifish225
11-22-2005, 11:34 AM
terrible - she has a gunt (or fupa depending on where you are from)

Vincent Lepore
11-22-2005, 12:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Isn't the average Arizona college chick about an 8?

[/ QUOTE ]

The older I get the higher that average number goes up!

Vince

colgin
11-22-2005, 02:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not that smoking, especially for an Arizona college chick.

[/ QUOTE ]

As usual, you are correct.

Dominic
11-22-2005, 02:29 PM
could be a bad picture, but she looks like a Butter Face to me.

CCx
11-22-2005, 03:31 PM
total muffin top, pass

DeadMoneyOC
11-22-2005, 03:32 PM
http://www.cardplayer.com/cpcollege/cpc_girls/04/photos/03.jpg

Really? Damn I got beat, I guess Ive been in MA too long...

DeadMoneyOC
11-22-2005, 03:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
total muffin top

[/ QUOTE ]

HAha, Whats that? I dont even know what it means, yet I am laughing already. Please enlighten me senor...

CCx
11-22-2005, 05:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
total muffin top

[/ QUOTE ]

HAha, Whats that? I dont even know what it means, yet I am laughing already. Please enlighten me senor...

[/ QUOTE ]

this is an article from the new york daily news on the subject - ms. tami is wearing a skirt with almost no elastic in the waist, and you can still see from the picture above the spillage over the side, and she's clearly never done a situp in her life - slap a pair of tight jeans on her and it's muffin-city baby, eat up!

Muffin-top mayhem!

Can you smell what's cooking in New York? It's a
fresh batch of muffin tops — summer's new faux pas

By MARK ELLWOOD
DAILY NEWS WRITER

Forget wearing white after Labor Day - there's a new fashion violation in town.

It's called a muffin top: that unsightly roll of flesh that spills over the waist of a pair of too-tight pants, like a muffin bursting out of the pan. And this fashion affliction hits celebrities as much as civilians, according to In Touch magazine's Jarrett Weiselman. "Queen of the muffin top is Courtney Love," he says. "And before she got pregnant, Britney Spears was also guilty."

Christina Aguilera is a reformed muffin topper, often spotted onstage during her wild-child period in a pair of badly fitting pants accessorized with an ample tummy roll. Kelly Clarkson is also a repeat offender. "Especially when Kelly first won 'American Idol,' the muffin top was the one thing that was common in everything she wore - nothing fit right." And her tummy can still be seen rising over the pants she's poured herself into on tour this month.

And it isn't just femme fatales that shop at the belly bakery; screen hunks can sometimes fall victim, too. Their condition? Stud-muffin top.

Matt LeBlanc has been known to top-out, and at the "Wedding Crashers" premiere, Vince Vaughn was hanging out a bit over his pants.

Midriff-bearing men needn't worry as much as their girlfriends, though: the problem's less acute in guys, says Shop Etc's fashion editor Kate Dimmock. "It definitely can happen, but isn't as exaggerated: Men are less inclined to force something. While women will say, 'I'm going to wear this no matter what,' men will say, 'This doesn't fit me, so I won't wear it."

Dimmock's point is crucial. The muffin-top problem isn't about fat but about bad fit: Even skinny supermodels can risk a tummy crust if they jam themselves into the wrong pair of jeans.

"If you don't dress right for your body, it doesn't matter what you're wearing," Weiselman notes. "Unless you have abs of steel, wearing anything that's too tight will immediately result in a muffin top."

And low-rise jeans have made things only worse: Where traditional jeans had a thinning silhouette, hitting at the waist, low-riders sit at the hips - or what Life & Style's Tamara Glenny calls "the bulging point."

Glenny also cautions that ill-fitting tops are as deadly as too-tight pants. "Tight stretchy tops are a problem, even though we always think of stretch as a good thing," she explains. "There's only so much stretch can do: if there's a lot of you, and not enough stretch, it actually enhances the muffin top."

Of course, that muffin top tends to occur just after you've gained weight (that extra hamburger or two on the barbecue all summer can pile on the pounds). If you are a little heavier than usual, you have a choice. Either admit it to yourself, buy a larger size and look as good as ever, or deny it entirely, squeeze into the same old jeans and show the whole world your bakery special.

"People think that wearing something tighter is going to be more flattering, when it's just the opposite," says Dimmock.

But those who follow every fashion rule and still suffer from a little tummy crust needn't worry - it does have one tasty benefit, according to Dimmock. "Men seem to like it," she says. "My husband likes to grab my muffin top and give it a little squeeze."

jba
11-22-2005, 05:30 PM
that pic is 10x better than the one in the OP.

11-22-2005, 05:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
that pic is 10x better than the one in the OP.

[/ QUOTE ]
There was a time when I'd do that one! Happily! Gratefully!
With mucho gusto! Over and over and over and...

<ul type="square"> /images/graemlins/blush.gif <font color="white"> ...... </font> /images/graemlins/grin.gif [/list]

Boris
11-22-2005, 08:34 PM
What's up with the trailer trash halter top? Hmmmmmm...... I kinda like it. I also like how she's starting to accumulate fat on her tricep and stomach areas. This gives her Cardplayer cred cuz it means she's been playing lots of poker. If she puts on another 30 pounds she'll be a professional.