PDA

View Full Version : Kids Drug Awareness gone too far?

Talk2BigSteve
11-21-2005, 11:14 PM
I just fell out laughing at a comercial that just came on about Drug Awareness.

A little boy is sitting on the table in the cafeteria and he starts to sing a Nursery Rhyme....

Baa Baa Black Sheep Have You Any "E"?

Yes Sir, Yes Sir, The First Hit's Free.

I just started laughing....Have we gone too far?

Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

cokehead
11-21-2005, 11:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

how come this was never true for me?

11-21-2005, 11:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just fell out laughing at a comercial that just came on about Drug Awareness.

A little boy is sitting on the table in the cafeteria and he starts to sing a Nursery Rhyme....

Baa Baa Black Sheep Have You Any "E"?

I just started laughing....Have we gone too far?

Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they went to far years ago.

gamblore99
11-21-2005, 11:42 PM
Not sure about commercials. But when I was growing up my parents were incredibly anti-drug. My bedtime stories would be about a kid who took drugs and went nuts, and the good kids had to call the police and have him sent off to jail.

I found out just about last year, that my dad has smoked pot, and implied he did heroine (dunno why I haven't asked him yet). But I think this was a good idea, as I am ok with pot, but have never gotten really invovled with that or other more serious drugs, and a lot of my friends did get involved pretty badly (not go to jail or ruin life, but enough to have a pretty bad effect on them overall).

Basically I think the friends and other influences counter balance the extremeness of parents and the government so it works out nicely.

11-22-2005, 12:24 AM
LOL. Everyone knows that you don't start little kids with Ex. You gotta give them weed first so later you can turn them into cocaine and heroine addicts. What kind of idiots come up with these commercials?