PDA

View Full Version : 200NL going with a read

savman
11-21-2005, 08:00 PM
ok i am bb (~200)in this hand with K3. sb (80ish)is way to aggro, he bluffs three streets with SC's into a calling machine. buttton (covers)in the hand plays weird. he has blown me off hands with ridiculous overbets like 2.5X pot then one hand he flops the nut str8 in an unraised pot and checks calls flop and check turn check river all the while i drew to the higher for 2.5bb.

unraised pot

flop

3 3 4 (two spades)

sb leads for 5 dollars i make it 15 button makes it 45 to go and sb pushes. now i am almost certain i am ahead of sb but i cant put button an a hand....i cant put him on a boat b/c he played uber passive when he flopped a monster and there was action b/f and he has been blowing me off hands with god knows what. action is on me.

Bukem_
11-21-2005, 08:03 PM
Did you consider calling and make squeeze play if raised?

With your read I probably just call here, planning on getting the rest in.

Is this full or 6max? Did button open limp?

savman
11-21-2005, 08:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

6 max button open limped. i did not consider a squeeze...to tell the truth i was focused completely on donk sb who i wanted to give an oppurtunity to make a large mistake with his stack against me.

Bukem_
11-21-2005, 08:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

6 max button open limped. i did not consider a squeeze...to tell the truth i was focused completely on donk sb who i wanted to give an oppurtunity to make a large mistake with his stack against me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I generally hate slowplaying, but spots like these where they will both bluff, I just let them.