PDA

View Full Version : Can we make new accounts at Party w/ PSO incentives?

Paradigm
11-21-2005, 07:31 PM
Hi -- quick question for the PSO mods here. I have been seeing a lot of talk on the Internet forum about people opening new Party accounts. I was in the middle of the Nevada Jacks promo with Absolute Poker, but lost my money and can't stand playing there.

I was wondering if I would be able to open a new Party account and try the PSO Nevada Jacks promotion. If no, that's cool too. Thanks!

Cartridge
11-21-2005, 09:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
# You must be at least 18 years of age or older to play at Party Poker.
# You must be a FIRST TIME REAL MONEY PLAYER. If you have had an active Party Poker REAL money account in the past six months, you do not qualify.
# If you have a PLAY money account, you still qualify, but you must create a BRAND NEW account.
# Only one account per person, per street address, and/or per computer/ip address. Do not try and create a second account if you already have one.

[/ QUOTE ]

11-21-2005, 10:18 PM
My experience with Absolute was also less than enjoyable but 1/2 6 max wasn't really that bad and you only have to clear 400 raked hands for a very nice chipset. I'd just play through since I doubt you can create another NJ promo.

DuggleBogey
11-22-2005, 02:53 AM
You can only do one NJ promo at PSO. 400 raked hands is not a lot, I'd finish my promo at Absolute Poker if I were you.

MyTurn2Raise
11-22-2005, 06:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You can only do one NJ promo at PSO. 400 raked hands is not a lot, I'd finish my promo at Absolute Poker if I were you.

[/ QUOTE ]

No way...get rakeback

DuggleBogey
11-23-2005, 08:32 PM
If he's already started the promotion, he can't get rakeback.

aLOWdAkING
11-23-2005, 10:29 PM
Anyway to get rakeback at PP if you have an existing account? Can you cancel acct and recreate?