PDA

View Full Version : Cheating at micro limits?

11-21-2005, 07:02 PM
This may be more appropriate in the Software thread, but I think this crowd good give better feedback. Basically this software supposedly assists in prediciting the cards to come. I have no interest in buying such a program, but I am worried that the some of the people I will face will have this. Is it plausable that someone at the .5/1 to 2/4 would be using this software? Is this program capable of doing what it says it can?

[Link removed by Greg]

Also, this may have been addressed, but I had no luck with the search engine.

crovax4444
11-21-2005, 07:04 PM
It's already been discussed before. It's using something called "pattern mapping". There's a thread about it

DELETED!

UATrewqaz
11-21-2005, 07:09 PM
Reminds me of an old story, about people alooooong time ago who used to sell others machines and/or formulas that could somehow transform iron into gold...

The basic premise being, if you had such a machine, why would you bother to sell it, when using it would generate far more money?

AKA - If one actually HAD a program that could predict cards to come on Party (or any other major site) why not sit at the $2000 NL table and literally rake in tens of thousands of dollars every night? Why sell such a amazing, high stakes program for peanuts?

Simple, its a scam and I hope all of my opponents are using it because it means they are morons.

PS. The reason people keep sucking out on you and hitting you with bad beats is that they are morons, not because they magically know what cards they are coming. When you see a guy with 74o hit runner 4's to win the pot, just watch his chip stack as you play, it will go down... and down.. and down. You weren't cheated, you were just the victim of his lucky hand.

milesdyson
11-21-2005, 07:12 PM
wasn't that in superman 3?

bozlax
11-21-2005, 07:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that was the half-pennies.

jaxUp
11-21-2005, 07:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

underrated movie actually.

TheMainEvent
11-21-2005, 07:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's already been discussed before. It's using something called "pattern mapping". There's a thread about it

[/ QUOTE ]

Please delete the link to that thread. I am completely confident that the OP has only an academic interest in cheating techniques and will not make use of pattern mapping, but it is crucial that this information is not spread any further than it already has. For all of our sakes, please do not mention this again.

bozlax
11-21-2005, 07:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Please delete the link to that thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to point out the obvious, or anything, but by quoting the link, you reposted the link.

crovax4444
11-21-2005, 07:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/show...part=2&vc=1 (http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=498421&page=0&fpart=2&vc =1)

[/ QUOTE ]

Please delete the link to that thread. I am completely confident that the OP has only an academic interest in cheating techniques and will not make use of pattern mapping, but it is crucial that this information is not spread any further than it already has. For all of our sakes, please do not mention this again.

[/ QUOTE ]

I deleted it. Thanks for the heads up

Crovax

11-21-2005, 07:28 PM
You just quoted the link. Big [censored]-up.

TheMainEvent
11-21-2005, 07:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/show...part=2&vc=1 (http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=498421&page=0&fpart=2&vc =1)

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I deleted it. Thanks for the heads up

Crovax

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but you quoted the link from my post, which I have since deleted, in this post. Delete this one too. We have to cover our tracks completely here, this is of the utmost importance.

milesdyson
11-21-2005, 07:32 PM
was looking through the archives and found this on "pattern mapping" (http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=498421&page=0&fpart=2&vc =1)

Greg J
11-21-2005, 07:43 PM
This is the most comically tragic series of posts I've read in a while.

11-21-2005, 07:53 PM
Before I start every game, I just type in up up down down left right left right A B A B, and I never lose.

nomadtla
11-21-2005, 07:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is the most comically tragic series of posts I've read in a while.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know which I find funnier the responses to OP's post or the people quoting it so that the link lives. Either way Im lol

TheMainEvent
11-21-2005, 07:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Before I start every game, I just type in up up down down left right left right A B A B, and I never lose.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everybody knows its B A not A B. You must be running bad.

bozlax
11-21-2005, 07:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
We have to cover our tracks completely here, this is of the utmost importance.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are making me cry I'm laughing so hard.

btw, my cat's breath smells like cat food.

Greg J
11-21-2005, 07:56 PM
To be fair, I was reading the original pattern mapping thread, and it came to me I should be giving these guys more credit. It's pretty funny.

benkath1
11-21-2005, 08:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no, no. That's the cheat that turns all the avatars into Candy Sux. You want to do up down right left A B A B Scroll Lock . Then you'll never lose. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

crovax4444
11-21-2005, 09:31 PM
bump

TheKentock
11-21-2005, 09:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
bump

[/ QUOTE ]

...why? WHY???????

11-21-2005, 09:51 PM
Does anyone know where the old LOG6 maps are archived? I have an older program that uses them but isn't compatible with the new formats....

11-21-2005, 10:22 PM
You mean you don't have this yet? I've been using it for about 6 months at Party Poker and am up about $2 million. You know that guy who calls you're all-in preflop bet with J4 offsuit then hits his boat for all your cash? Yeah thats me. Thanks a lot www.pokercrystalball.com. (http://www.pokercrystalball.com.)

11-21-2005, 10:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I loved Contra.

11-21-2005, 10:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I loved Contra.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean I haven't been playing Contra all this time? No wonder I suck so much.

jaxUp
11-21-2005, 10:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

underrated movie actually.

[/ QUOTE ]

hey miles, after all this time of not getting props for my Office Space reference, I am now beginning to think that you weren't intending to reference office space at all, and I am just a loser.