PDA

View Full Version : Party - what's my play

Hoopster81
11-21-2005, 05:04 PM
O.K., so, after opening my first Party account (with a my Neteller account) ~45 days ago under an affiliate, I have now lost my RB deal and need to set up a new account. It seems as though the most difficult part of this will be to get the funding source set up for this new account. My options as I see them:

a) Create the new account with my same personal info and beg them to link my Neteller to my new account

b) Create the new account with my same personal info and try to get Neteller to give me a new account.

c) Create the new account with my same personal info and deposit through Firepay but still be able to withdraw through my Neteller (I believe I read people were doing this)

d) Create new account with different identity/Neteller (maybe possible but prefer to be last resort)

Any feedback on which of these options (or others if you have any suggestions) would be best is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Rootabager
11-21-2005, 07:15 PM
c) Create the new account with my same personal info and deposit through Firepay but still be able to withdraw through my Neteller (I believe I read people were doing this)

I just did this 2 days ago. It worked fine. They asked me why i created a new account. I closed it because i didnt want to play online poker anymore but when i saw how high the bad beat jackpot had gotten I wanted to try to HIT IT BIG!

memphis57
11-21-2005, 08:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
O.K., so, after opening my first Party account (with a my Neteller account) ~45 days ago under an affiliate, I have now lost my RB deal

[/ QUOTE ]

What happened, was it a bad affiliate? I want to get party rb but I'm afraid I'll go through all the hassle then lose the deal for some reason. I'm kind of froze into inaction for fear of this happeneing, so tell me your horror story (and any hindsight advice for avoiding it).

Hoopster81
11-21-2005, 08:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What happened, was it a bad affiliate? I want to get party rb but I'm afraid I'll go through all the hassle then lose the deal for some reason. I'm kind of froze into inaction for fear of this happeneing, so tell me your horror story (and any hindsight advice for avoiding it).

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not exactly sure what happened. I think the problem was that they were a fairly major affiliate, Party caught wind, and shut them down. I am now signing up with a much more subtle affiliate who does not even use trackers but requires PT screen shots.

I think with Party RB you are going to always be running the risk of "going through the hassle and then losing the deal." You just have to try to minimize the risk.

good luck

josh1122
11-21-2005, 08:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
b) Create the new account with my same personal info and try to get Neteller to give me a new account.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did this and it worked fine.

ncboiler
11-21-2005, 09:12 PM
B

Hoopster81
11-21-2005, 10:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I did this and it worked fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you tell me exactly how you went about getting this done?

Thanks

Daniture
11-22-2005, 04:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I am now signing up with a much more subtle affiliate who does not even use trackers but requires PT screen shots.

[/ QUOTE ]

That seems like a excellent way.. for a affiliate to get scammed. Are you sure they don't require all of your hand history files?

11-22-2005, 12:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not exactly sure what happened. I think the problem was that they were a fairly major affiliate, Party caught wind, and shut them down. I am now signing up with a much more subtle affiliate who does not even use trackers but requires PT screen shots.

I think with Party RB you are going to always be running the risk of "going through the hassle and then losing the deal." You just have to try to minimize the risk.

good luck

[/ QUOTE ]

Do they let you have the funds that were sitting in your account?

Hoopster81
11-22-2005, 03:00 PM
Supposedly they do a lot of datamining so they know if your number is relatively accurate.

JimGil
11-22-2005, 03:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am now signing up with a much more subtle affiliate who does not even use trackers but requires PT screen shots.

[/ QUOTE ]

This could be very dangerous for them - all you need to do is photoshop the numbers...

Hoopster81
11-22-2005, 03:19 PM
Well, their policy is obviously if they catch you cheating you lose your deal.