PDA

View Full Version : QQ hand

joker122
11-21-2005, 04:52 PM
co is a loose idiot - on the passive side.
bb is a solid tag - 25/17/2.5

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx (http://www.zerodivide.cx/converter)

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif, Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, CO calls, Button calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, BB calls, CO calls, Button calls.

Flop: (8 SB) A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, CO calls, Button folds, Hero calls.

Turn: (7 BB) J/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, BB calls, CO calls.

River: (13 BB) 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, intending to fold to a bet.

11-21-2005, 05:23 PM
Do you think the turn raise is for value? If so, why aren't you betting the river?

Do you think the TAG is folding a weak A here?

wheelz
11-21-2005, 05:34 PM
would the CO limp with an ace? sounds like he's calling 2 cold on the flop with a lot of hands, but when he bets the turn i thought you would've been able to let it go. i suck at 5/10 though. would a 5/10 loose idiot on the passive side bet the turn with a flush draw or a 9? i don't know, tough to say without much of a read. probably, i guess "on the passive side" doesn't necessarily mean he's only betting the turn with top pair. the chances of him having a flush draw have got to be lower though since that's what BB has (i don't think his flop play is the best but when he checks the turn, flush draw.) i don't like the turn CR though. i don't think you really have the best hand too often, and if you do there's one more card coming and a good amount of outs against you, and no one's going anywhere. although you do charge the BB one extra bet to draw, i'd be trying to show this one down cheap. but i don't really know how these guys are playing...

obsidian
11-21-2005, 05:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you think the turn raise is for value? If so, why aren't you betting the river?

Do you think the TAG is folding a weak A here?

[/ QUOTE ]
Because a solid tag isn't cold calling 2 BB without a flush draw or A here ever. I'm sure if the tag wasn't in this would be an easy river bet.

11-21-2005, 05:41 PM
Why would the TAG check an A on the turn? He must be on a flush draw, in which case you should bet the river to get value from the guy who donked the J.

Edit: I changed my mind. The fact that the guy donked the J after the action on the flop is suspicious. You are either dead to a Q or he will bluff the river again of you check to him. I would check, induce a bluff, then call.

11-21-2005, 06:38 PM
dont even bet the flop just be ready to let that one go. your queens are not going to win unless someone trys to slowplay an ace and a queen shows up