PDA

View Full Version : Absolute rakeback if already registered?

MrBlueNose
11-21-2005, 04:27 PM
I signed up for RB via Absolute, but I didnt do it correctly I guess and didn't show up on my affiliates list. I'd already deposited and played a fair bit too. Bar opening an account in a family members name as I don't like to do that, do I have any other options? Can I get Absolute to close my account? What if I was hones with them about the problem? I want to play there, but obviously with RB as well as bonus. Anyone been through this in the past?

11-21-2005, 04:37 PM
Give it a try e-mailing them and if possible think up a better excuse other than rakeback.

11-24-2005, 02:44 PM
I am interested in finding out about this as well.....

4_2_it
11-24-2005, 03:37 PM
What does you rRB affiliate say? I had a minor issue and my affiliate was right on top if it.

11-24-2005, 04:03 PM
For what it's worth I contacted Absolute and they said it was impossible to transfer a player to an affiliate. They must be "tagged" at the initial deposit point.

MrBlueNose
11-24-2005, 04:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What does you rRB affiliate say? I had a minor issue and my affiliate was right on top if it.

[/ QUOTE ]

The account XXXX is not being tracked to us at Absolute. This is because you did not follow the signup instructions properly. You can try to create another account, no idea if it will work, but make sure you follow everything the page says.

Anyway, after getting that I withdrew. A week later someone from Absolute called me to try and get me back, with some free tournament entries etc. I redeposited, played for a bit but just didn't want to stick it out without rakeback(as I play 3/6 & above). I didn't take the tournament entries as I felt 'bad' as I knew I wasn't going to stick around, and I've e-mailed the guy to let him know why I can't play on AP for the moment, so we'll see what happens.

jwesty5
11-24-2005, 09:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The account XXXX is not being tracked to us at Absolute. This is because you did not follow the signup instructions properly. You can try to create another account, no idea if it will work, but make sure you follow everything the page says.

Anyway, after getting that I withdrew. A week later someone from Absolute called me to try and get me back, with some free tournament entries etc. I redeposited, played for a bit but just didn't want to stick it out without rakeback(as I play 3/6 & above). I didn't take the tournament entries as I felt 'bad' as I knew I wasn't going to stick around, and I've e-mailed the guy to let him know why I can't play on AP for the moment, so we'll see what happens.

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds almost word for word the message I received from my OLD affiliate regarding Absolute leaving me unimpressed with Absolute and my Affiliate. Needless to say I've taken my rakeback business elsewhere and no longer play at Absolute.

If you read the T&C it says Absolute will close your account if it stays inactive for over 180 days so thats probably your only legitimate option for RB

AAAA
11-25-2005, 07:55 AM
The major issue is whether your original registration was through an affiliate or not. If you aren't tagged to an affiliate you are welcome to sign up a new account with a new email address, and get rake back.

If you signed up through an affiliate, you can have absolute email your affiliate and ask them to contact you with an offer.

11-25-2005, 09:12 AM
i had this problem to. affiliate said it had something to do with signing up using norton firewall on my pc. i was told that i was out of luck.

Jessica1
11-26-2005, 11:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This is because you did not follow the signup instructions properly. You can try to create another account, no idea if it will work, but make sure you follow everything the page says.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a pretty poor answer

There is a 95% chance that it was not your fault at all and more AP's.

Your affiliate shuld have got on the case to AP and have sorted this out for you straight away. Providing it all checked out they should have got a confirmation from AP saying that your account will be manually retagged (though as we know this can take a while)

regards

Jess
RTR

oxymoron
11-28-2005, 05:09 PM
I recently signed up for the $200 bonus last month and now want rackeback /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Well there are enough bonuses that I guess I can wait 180 days to see what happens.

11-28-2005, 05:31 PM
Note : on absolute you can get rakeback + bonus at the same time.

oxymoron
11-28-2005, 06:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Note : on absolute you can get rakeback + bonus at the same time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which is why I want rakeback there but I have already signed up. So, I'll wait for 180 days for my account to expire so I can sign with an affiliate.

Does anyone know how I can do this with Interpoker? I already have an account there and would like rakeback. Can I just let my account expire or am I screwed?

livinitup0
11-28-2005, 09:37 PM
It won't happen. I signed up to absolute a long time ago before knowing about bonuses...without an affiliate. No RB for me. Once I realized the horrible mistake I made AP was not willing to let me open another account...no affiliate or not...they didnt care.

Plus your stats on AP will probably be horribly wrong anyway, you'll have dozens of un-answered Emails, you won't get paid for 2 months, You may even get access to the holy grail 800 number to Absolute...(if you look it's kinda weird they dont advertise a number to call them)....but then again...6 calls later and I still dont have my MGR stats for October or November....and NO MONEY!!! AP's customer service is a freakin' joke to me. And yes Im hoping someone from AP sees this.

(Basically I have a few players on there I reffered and havent been paid by them in 3 months, they owe me about $500-$600.)

Seriously, don't expect anything but grief from AP's affiliate department. Player support, and any other department is prety good....but the affiliate department has left such a sour taste in my mouth that I would seriously sue them if they were in the states.....but then again I guess thats the price I pay for doing buisness with online gambling companies from Costa Rica.

TheIrishThug
11-28-2005, 11:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Plus your stats on AP will probably be horribly wrong anyway, you'll have dozens of un-answered Emails, you won't get paid for 2 months, You may even get access to the holy grail 800 number to Absolute...(if you look it's kinda weird they dont advertise a number to call them)....but then again...6 calls later and I still dont have my MGR stats for October or November....and NO MONEY!!! AP's customer service is a freakin' joke to me. And yes Im hoping someone from AP sees this.

(Basically I have a few players on there I reffered and havent been paid by them in 3 months, they owe me about $500-$600.)

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm a little confused about what exactly u r ranting about here. did u try to sign up as an affiliate or just do refferal?

livinitup0
11-29-2005, 02:40 AM
I missed signing up for an affiliate myself...its a refferal of mine.