PDA

View Full Version : AQ Flopped TPTK and Flushdraw

11-21-2005, 03:44 PM
Played this hand today and im not sure what is correct move. Villain1 is tight and aggressive. Few hands after he made two 1/2 pot continution bets and i called with medium PP and took pot. My image is Semi-Lag, raising lot preflop. I believe villain1 thinks im not good player. We are playing in two tables together and he calls lot of my preflop raises. In flop he is playing very straighforward, when I raise preflop. Villain 2 is total Rock. I dont have seen him betting or raising. He just call. And he is very tight.

Table is 50nl 6 handed. i pickup A/images/graemlins/heart.gifQ/images/graemlins/heart.gif from MP. Folded for me and I make standard raise 1.70$. Villain1 in my left calls, button folds and villain2 calls. Flop comes 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif6/images/graemlins/heart.gifQ/images/graemlins/spade.gif. Villain2 check, I bet pot, Villain1 raises pot and Villain2 calls. Pot is 35$.

Stacksizes at this point is:
Hero 65$
Villain1 75$
Villain2 30$

Push, Raise, Call or Fold?

beavens
11-21-2005, 03:50 PM
push.. villian 2 is shortstack and will likely call and villian 1 seems to like his hand. you're way ahead and drawing to the best flush.

11-21-2005, 03:51 PM
Easy push.

11-21-2005, 04:10 PM
push.

you have 9 outs to the nut flush
2 outs to trip queens
3 outs to top 2pair
and 6 outs improving to 9 outs if you miss the turn of any 2 pair.

you'll improve more than 50% of the time and are likely to already be ahead.

Don't like the PFR - $1.70 ?? - I'd raise 5-6BB here PF.

(all IMHO - and as I'm a noob this might well be wrong...)

niko421
11-21-2005, 04:23 PM
you are not drawing dead... and call screams draw... so you may not get paid if the flush hits... worst case you are against a set... but you are getting 3 way and know for certain your nut flush is good if it hits... if you are already ahead great... then you are a monster favorite... What did they have... here is my guess... TA Villian 1 (had set or KQ) Villian 2 had (flush or straight draw (although being tight str8 is unlikely))

I push here, because even if I am behind, I have live outs that don't pair the board(that is key), and am getting almost 2-1 on my money

11-21-2005, 04:42 PM
Will villain 1 or 2 fold to a push? Do you have the nuts on the flop? I guess I am more conservative, I call here and bet out again after a non-scare card turn. You may already be beat and a K or pairing the board on the turn would really suck. If you improve then push. Unless you fold I bet you get all your money in the pot by the river.

11-21-2005, 06:15 PM
Hero moves in. Villain1 folded and Villain2 called with 44. Turn brick and River brick. My hand no good.

11-21-2005, 06:18 PM
Thats poker...you made the right move

swolfe
11-21-2005, 06:20 PM
pushing wouldn't be bad, but the caller of the bet and raise is concerning.

i think that since i'm closing the action, i'd call and see the turn.

lautzutao
11-21-2005, 06:27 PM
If you call you've committed yourself to the pot effectively on the turn. I'd rather just get it all in on the flop.

11-21-2005, 07:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Played this hand today and im not sure what is correct move. Villain1 is tight and aggressive. Few hands after he made two 1/2 pot continution bets and i called with medium PP and took pot. My image is Semi-Lag, raising lot preflop. I believe villain1 thinks im not good player. We are playing in two tables together and he calls lot of my preflop raises. In flop he is playing very straighforward, when I raise preflop. Villain 2 is total Rock. I dont have seen him betting or raising. He just call. And he is very tight.

Table is 50nl 6 handed. i pickup A/images/graemlins/heart.gifQ/images/graemlins/heart.gif from MP. Folded for me and I make standard raise 1.70$. Villain1 in my left calls, button folds and villain2 calls. Flop comes 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif6/images/graemlins/heart.gifQ/images/graemlins/spade.gif. Villain2 check, I bet pot, Villain1 raises pot and Villain2 calls. Pot is 35$.

Stacksizes at this point is:
Hero 65$
Villain1 75$
Villain2 30$

Push, Raise, Call or Fold?

[/ QUOTE ]

I push...check folding on the turn is no good.