PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Spam I Just Got

Los Feliz Slim
11-21-2005, 03:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

From: Admin@cia.gov
Subject: You visit illegal websites
Date: November 21, 2005 7:00:28 PM PST
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dear Sir/Madam,

we have logged your IP-address on more than 30 illegal Websites.

Important:
Please answer our questions!
The list of questions are attached.

Yours faithfully,
Steven Allison

++++ Central Intelligence Agency -CIA-
++++ Office of Public Affairs
++++ Washington, D.C. 20505

++++ phone: (703) 482-0623
++++ 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., US Eastern time

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a Zip file attached with their "questions". Man, the CIA is getting lazy.

4_2_it
11-21-2005, 03:18 PM
Wow, that looks serious. You better do what they ask before the 3 black Chevy Suburbans pull up in front of your house and you get to be [censored]'s roomie.

pokerdirty
11-21-2005, 03:20 PM
post the questions

are you looking at kiddie porn dude?

Los Feliz Slim
11-21-2005, 03:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
post the questions

[/ QUOTE ]

Opening the zip file isn't safe, is it (although I'm on a Mac, so an .exe file will find no purchase)? I doubt there are actually questions involved.

diebitter
11-21-2005, 03:47 PM
Guys! Opening zips from unknown places? NOOOOOO!

pokerdirty
11-21-2005, 03:49 PM
post the questions

[/ QUOTE ]

Opening the zip file isn't safe, is it (although I'm on a Mac, so an .exe file will find no purchase)? I doubt there are actually questions involved.

[/ QUOTE ]

i just wanted you to open it /images/graemlins/grin.gif

splashpot
11-21-2005, 03:49 PM
See what happens if you call that phone number.

TheWorstPlayer
11-21-2005, 03:49 PM
They must be coordinating with the FBI who just sent me the same email.

splashpot
11-21-2005, 03:51 PM
Also, do you visit illegal websites?

ChipWrecked
11-21-2005, 04:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Also, do you visit illegal websites?

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw '60 Minutes' last night.

Party P*ker is an illegal website.

diebitter
11-21-2005, 04:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Party P*ker is an illegal website.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

ChipWrecked
11-21-2005, 04:51 PM

Party P*ker is an illegal website.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah yeah.

If you Brits had been more tolerant to them Puritans, we wouldn't be in this mess.

wh1t3bread
11-21-2005, 04:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
See what happens if you call that phone number.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's busy.

wh1t3bread
11-21-2005, 04:56 PM
I just ran a reverse lookup on that phone number. It's registered to the Central Intelligence Agency, Vienna VA.

diebitter
11-21-2005, 04:58 PM

Party P*ker is an illegal website.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah yeah.

If you Brits had been more tolerant to them Puritans, we wouldn't be in this mess.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the tolernace thing was the other way round - they couldn't stand our drinking, whoring and swearing.

But I shouldn't laugh. But then I think about the legal drinking age of 21, and I just can't help myself....

ChipWrecked
11-21-2005, 05:56 PM

Party P*ker is an illegal website.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah yeah.

If you Brits had been more tolerant to them Puritans, we wouldn't be in this mess.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the tolernace thing was the other way round - they couldn't stand our drinking, whoring and swearing.

But I shouldn't laugh. But then I think about the legal drinking age of 21, and I just can't help myself....

[/ QUOTE ]

True, but at least we get to drink past 11 PM. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

11-21-2005, 05:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
They must be coordinating with the FBI who just sent me the same email.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is probably a new virus attack created by some guy behind a computer. They have to think of clever ways to get you to download stuff.

diebitter
11-21-2005, 06:00 PM

Party P*ker is an illegal website.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah yeah.

If you Brits had been more tolerant to them Puritans, we wouldn't be in this mess.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the tolernace thing was the other way round - they couldn't stand our drinking, whoring and swearing.

But I shouldn't laugh. But then I think about the legal drinking age of 21, and I just can't help myself....

[/ QUOTE ]

True, but at least we get to drink past 11 PM. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh you've not heard?

Change in licensing laws (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4437512.stm)

PWND! HAHAHAHAHAHA

11-21-2005, 06:02 PM
BTW, these emails have been confirmed to be fake. The CIA is currently looking into it. Anytime you recieve something like this, just delete. As I said before, they need to think of clever ways to get you to download viruses.

Freakin
11-21-2005, 06:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
BTW, these emails have been confirmed to be fake.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, did this really take confirming? If you can't confirm this yourself, you don't deserve email...

Los Feliz Slim
11-21-2005, 06:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

This is probably a new virus attack created by some guy behind a computer. They have to think of clever ways to get you to download stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a relief, I thought it really was the CIA.

11-21-2005, 06:04 PM
I said before, that I knew they would be fake, confirmed to be fake means there is proof. That is all I wanted to say.

MonkeeMan
11-21-2005, 06:23 PM
Nice avatar update. I'm jealous.

CORed
11-21-2005, 06:28 PM

Party P*ker is an illegal website.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah yeah.

If you Brits had been more tolerant to them Puritans, we wouldn't be in this mess.

[/ QUOTE ]

True, but can you really blame them? Keep in mind that the Puritans ran England after they overthrew Charles I, until the brits got smart and threw the Puritans out and put the royal family back. Okay, putting the monarchy back may not have been the best solution, but it had to look good after the Puritans.

11-21-2005, 06:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Nice avatar update. I'm jealous.

[/ QUOTE ]

How can you be jealous? You have one of the best avatars ever.

Boris
11-21-2005, 06:35 PM
just got. I opened the zip file but I didn't see any questions.

TheWorstPlayer
11-21-2005, 06:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
just got. I opened the zip file but I didn't see any questions.

[/ QUOTE ]
They are there. Keep looking. Right next to the pics of Anna Kournikova.

ChipWrecked
11-21-2005, 09:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
just got. I opened the zip file but I didn't see any questions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Up next: Boris asks Comp Tech Help forum how to unscrew his computer..... /images/graemlins/grin.gif