PDA

View Full Version : girlfriend dilemma, whats my play?

11-21-2005, 03:04 PM
So i've been dating this girl since May. The first two weeks were while we were at school, we go to colleges near eachother. We were both abroad in the same city this summer, me studying, her with an internship. We were both had these plans before we started dating. We ended up living with eachother this summer. I went home for 6 weeks, She stayed abroad, moving to a different country. I joined her in early october, and now we are both studying/living together. This will continue through the end of december at witch point we both come back to the states. In Mid january, she goes to Spain, i'm probably going to be studying at my university barring a card rush of epic proportions. (the money has finally run out) This summer, we'll likely be in different cities/countries. We'll be in the same area in fall 06.
Dillemma is, do i really stay with her while we're apart for up to 7 months. I do really like her, and we have a ton in common. however, i only have a year of college left, and, while i'm not a player, i do fukc alot. I would see her in the spring i'm sure, and probably could shoot out to spain for spring break, but other then that, 7 months is an awful long time, particularily with collge playgorund coming to an end. thoughts?

JonPKibble
11-21-2005, 03:07 PM
She's your girlfriend. Nobody can make this decision except you. FWIW, posting this on an internet forum is pretty lame. Especially since this same thread seems to surface every 12 hours here.

phil_ivey_fan
11-21-2005, 05:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She's your girlfriend. Nobody can make this decision except you. FWIW, posting this on an internet forum is pretty lame. Especially since this same thread seems to surface every 12 hours here.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah no kidding. why don't you just admit you are a gay and hang out in the HomePoker Forum. douche