PDA

View Full Version : Question for the Ladies: would u shave your head for $10K cash?

11-21-2005, 02:56 PM
This bet came up at my old firm. Basically, a bunch of guys pooled together cash and wanted to see if any of the female coworkers would shave her head for $10K cash.

One guy called his fiance and begged her to do it but she wouldn't budge.

Surprisingly, no one took the offer.

So, for the ladies that post on this forum, yay or nay?

11-21-2005, 02:57 PM
I would never consider dating a girl who wouldnt do this for 10k. You have to be seriously vain or have extrememly low self esteem to not do it.

MelK
11-21-2005, 02:58 PM
Cool, I can't wait for all the Hot bald chicks pictures. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Duffman
11-21-2005, 02:58 PM
Would she be allowed to wear a wig? If not it'll be hard to find a girl to do it. But at the same time a wig makes it too easy.

11-21-2005, 02:59 PM
i want to say yes, but it would be hard to part with. takes a long time to grow your hair back out...years. and I would be able to spend 10K way before my hair grew back...maybe 100K would make it easier to do

11-21-2005, 03:01 PM
Why would they object? I hot chick bald is, well...way hot.

trying2learn
11-21-2005, 03:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i want to say yes, but it would be hard to part with. takes a long time to grow your hair back out...years. and I would be able to spend 10K way before my hair grew back...maybe 100K would make it easier to do

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe would make it easier to do?!?!

if you couldn't do it for 100k something is seriously wrong. i can see how 10k can be spent quickly...but any woman who wouldn't do it for 100k is flat crazy.

jackdaniels
11-21-2005, 03:02 PM
I'll shave anything for 10k. Heck, I'll shave my wife's head and post a video on OOT for 10k.

Shajen
11-21-2005, 03:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'll shave anything for 10k. Heck, I'll shave my wife's head and post a video on OOT for 10k.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only if it's a surprise to her will I kick in some cash.

If you come up to her clippers in hand and just start shaving, that'd rule.

Yako
11-21-2005, 03:07 PM
Somehow I don't think he'd be able to finish off her whole head before something went HORRIBLY wrong.

Soul Daddy
11-21-2005, 03:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Crimson Challenge?

11-21-2005, 03:09 PM
haha i'm just saying that a woman's hair is usually pretty important to her. it is often associated with a woman's femininity. that's why we get so pissed when we get a bad hair cut or have a bad hair day. Alot of women spend alot of time, effort, and money on their hair;we get attactched to it... And having short hair is way different than being completely bald...i would cut my hair for 10K, but not so sure about shaving

jackdaniels
11-21-2005, 03:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Put up the 10k, I will give her some sleeping pills and shave it in her sleep. I'll have the camera rolling the whole time.

11-21-2005, 03:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Put up the 10k, I will give her some sleeping pills and shave it in her sleep. I'll have the camera rolling the whole time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in for $20.

MelchyBeau
http://members.cox.net/jonwaller2/npnobra.jpg

trying2learn
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

someone alert el d - it wouldn't suprise me if he could rally an amount close to this...

although i'm assuming he'd just convince his wife to do it and then film himself doing it while she was, "sleeping".

mslif
11-21-2005, 03:12 PM
I would do it for 10K.

11-21-2005, 03:12 PM
NSFW (http://www.rudefuck.com/posted_pics/122104/pics196.JPG)

11-21-2005, 03:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would do it for 10K.

[/ QUOTE ]

This challenge I will contribute to.

astroglide
11-21-2005, 03:16 PM
i'm sure my gf would do this for 10k. maybe less.

shant
11-21-2005, 03:16 PM
Did the guy who called his fiance explain that the entire $10K was for her to keep. This bet seems like it's not close at all. Shave and go buy a nice wig with part of the $10K.

jackdaniels
11-21-2005, 03:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i'm sure my gf would do this for 10k. maybe less .

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop the bidding war before it begins!

Shajen
11-21-2005, 03:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i'm sure my gf would do this for 10k. maybe less.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought the same thing, asked my wife and she said no.

I don't understand women. Easy money.

PokerFink
11-21-2005, 03:18 PM
I'm curious how much guys would do it for.

I'd do it for a grand in a heartbeat.

pokerdirty
11-21-2005, 03:19 PM
girls are stupid

http://img.alibaba.com/photo/50028788/Wig.jpg

BUY A WIG DUMBASSES

Soul Daddy
11-21-2005, 03:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I do it for free thrice a week.

trying2learn
11-21-2005, 03:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I do it for free thrice a week.

[/ QUOTE ]

as do i...

i would grow my hair for free also...who gives a [censored]?

astroglide
11-21-2005, 03:23 PM
yeah i just asked and she said no too! which is crazy because we'd talked about her doing it recently:

would you shave your head for $10,000?
no
wow that's crazy
50k yes
10K isn't going to change my life more then a shaved head would
yeah but you would consider it for free, so i figured 10 large would do it
what would i do with 10k?...can't buy a car or even pay off student loans
invest it in the future of your childrens and stuff?
blah blah blah...who does that anymore
i would do it for myself for free if i wanted to, but if my sole reason is money, 10k isn't enough

diebitter
11-21-2005, 03:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Would anyone here let someone shave their balls for 10K, with a cutthroat?

11-21-2005, 03:28 PM
If your wife/girlfriend says no to this request, it's a sure sign you're spending too much money on her.

MelK
11-21-2005, 03:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If your wife/girlfriend says no to this request, it's a sure sign you're spending too much money on her.

[/ QUOTE ]
I assume you have asked your wife.

11-21-2005, 03:32 PM
oh man, everyone's replies are assuming.

But some really good points were brought up:
1. As mentioned, a women's hair is very important to them as it does take years to grow;
2. I don't think men have anything that comes close to asking a women to shave her head, i mean, for guys, i would shave my head for $100. A guy with long hair would probably do it for $100 bucks, any guys here with long hair?

astroglide
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no it isn't

dblgutshot
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would probably do it for 100 bucks. (I've never had a shaved head or even real short hair before).

Actually i'd probably do it for even less if I was drunk.

tdarko
11-21-2005, 03:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
takes a long time to grow your hair back out...years

[/ QUOTE ]
i don't understand this. maybe years to grow back down to your ass if thats the length it is now but to grow back to a length where you can do something with it won't take very long at all. in a two months you will have some kind of short meg ryan cut, i don't see anything wrong with that.

11-21-2005, 03:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I assume you have asked your wife.

[/ QUOTE ]

No point. i know how much of my money she spends. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Shajen
11-21-2005, 03:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If your wife/girlfriend says no to this request, it's a sure sign she values her hair more than $10,000.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

2+2 wannabe
11-21-2005, 03:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yeah i just asked and she said no too! which is crazy because we'd talked about her doing it recently:

would you shave your head for $10,000?
no
wow that's crazy
50k yes
10K isn't going to change my life more then a shaved head would
yeah but you would consider it for free, so i figured 10 large would do it
what would i do with 10k?...can't buy a car or even pay off student loans
invest it in the future of your childrens and stuff?
blah blah blah...who does that anymore
i would do it for myself for free if i wanted to, but if my sole reason is money, 10k isn't enough

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAHA talk about illogical

especially the no - 10k; yes - 50k; maybe - free

retarded

Sephus
11-21-2005, 03:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i would do it for myself for free if i wanted to

[/ QUOTE ]

it's not so much illogical as it is meaningless. i would do ANYTHING for free if i wanted to. i would burn down my grandma's house for free if i wanted to.

Patrick del Poker Grande
11-21-2005, 04:02 PM
I'm pretty sure my wife would at least seriously consider it. It might take a bit more than $10k to go cueball, though. She had pretty short hair when we first started going out, but now she's got long hair down to below her shoulderblades. Every once in a while, she makes some comment about cutting it short again. I do like the long hair much better than the real short hair, though, and I think she refrains from cutting it as much for me as anything else. Now, I'm for sure going to at least make sure she gets $10k out of the deal if she ever does decide to chop it off.

WDC
11-21-2005, 04:15 PM
had a friend in high school that did it for a hundred back in 1979. Another kid then did it for $15 and a bag of skittles.

goofball
11-21-2005, 04:34 PM
I just asked my girlfriend and she said yes without hesitating.

benza13
11-21-2005, 04:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
oh man, everyone's replies are assuming.

But some really good points were brought up:
1. As mentioned, a women's hair is very important to them as it does take years to grow;
2. I don't think men have anything that comes close to asking a women to shave her head, i mean, for guys, i would shave my head for $100. A guy with long hair would probably do it for $100 bucks, any guys here with long hair?

[/ QUOTE ]

Son of a bitch, if I knew there might be money involved I would have waited longer than I did. I went from shaving my head to not cutting it for just over 2 years. Then I went and let some chick shave it this weekend when I was drunk /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I was ready to get rid of it anyhow though, long hair gets really annoying after a while.

I also think that some of you are underestimating how long it takes for hair to grow out and how bad the middle stages can look. It was well over a year before I could pull all my hair back into a ponytail (just using this as a reference, I rarely actually did this).

Punker
11-21-2005, 05:01 PM
My wife said yes without hesitation.

awval999
11-21-2005, 05:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i mean, for guys, i would shave my head for $100. A guy with long hair would probably do it for $100 bucks, any guys here with long hair?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have long hair... it does cover my ears and my eyebrows. But this isnt shoulder length hair.

Nevertheless, I would not do it for $100, and it's not even close. $100 would buy me nothing and seriously hurt my game. I really doubt any guy with moderate length hair would really want to do this for $100.

imported_The Vibesman
11-21-2005, 05:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
A guy with long hair would probably do it for $100 bucks, any guys here with long hair?

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't cut my hair in about 11 years, and then it was for a court appearance. I think it would take more than $100, as I'm not sure it would ever grow back the same. My hair's getting thinner as well, and I'd hate to rush along my baldness and or graying. $100 is just really not that much money at all.

$1000, I don't know, but now we're really thinking about it.

$10,000, where's the razor, dude?

pokerdirty
11-21-2005, 05:12 PM
to put this in perspective ladies, tony paladino ate 4 sticks of butter for $100

Patrick del Poker Grande
11-21-2005, 05:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i mean, for guys, i would shave my head for $100. A guy with long hair would probably do it for $100 bucks, any guys here with long hair?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have long hair... it does cover my ears and my eyebrows. But this isnt shoulder length hair.

Nevertheless, I would not do it for $100, and it's not even close. $100 would buy me nothing and seriously hurt my game. I really doubt any guy with moderate length hair would really want to do this for $100.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure I'd shave my sideburns for only $100. It's not like I have huge mongoloid chops, either. I keep 'em trimmed down to a "1" every few weeks already anyway and they'd be back in a couple days.

Rick Diesel
11-21-2005, 05:20 PM
It's a man BABY!

BigBiceps
11-21-2005, 05:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would do it for 20 bucks.

OtisTheMarsupial
11-21-2005, 11:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i don't understand this. maybe years to grow back down to your ass if thats the length it is now but to grow back to a length where you can do something with it won't take very long at all. in a two months you will have some kind of short Meg Ryan cut, i don't see anything wrong with that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know what kind of vitamins you take, but my hair stylest says most people's hair grows a half inch per month. So 2 months = 1 inch. What kind of meg ryan style are you thinking of? It would take at least a half a year to have something at all mildly feminine.

I think for most women, the problem isn't so much that they feel attatched to their hair, it's more that so many men LOVE women with long hair and criticize women when they cut it short. I think most women are simply too insecure about their looks to consider shaving their heads for any amount of money.

11-21-2005, 11:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i don't understand this. maybe years to grow back down to your ass if thats the length it is now but to grow back to a length where you can do something with it won't take very long at all. in a two months you will have some kind of short Meg Ryan cut, i don't see anything wrong with that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know what kind of vitamins you take, but my hair stylest says most people's hair grows a half inch per month. So 2 months = 1 inch. What kind of meg ryan style are you thinking of? It would take at least a half a year to have something at all mildly feminine.

I think for most women, the problem isn't so much that they feel attatched to their hair, it's more that so many men LOVE women with long hair and criticize women when they cut it short. I think most women are simply too insecure about their looks to consider shaving their heads for any amount of money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Those damn fashion magazines!!!

Dunno why, I think some girls with short hair (not shaved) look real cute. i.e Meg Ryan