PDA

View Full Version : anyone ever get folded automatically at party

Noodles
11-21-2005, 01:19 PM
had a set of 4 was about to bet it on the river and the hand just dissapeared, now I KNOW i did not click fold by mistake ,no way,

same thing happened on anotehr hand on the river,
i emailed them,the say i had "fold" clicked but that is BULL,why would i click fold on a set of 4's

then they said it was my internet connection,but if that did go for that exact instant shouldt i have been allin?

wtf is going on here,cost me 50$,

has this ever happend to anyone?

or am i going insane ? folding sets /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

11-21-2005, 01:20 PM
Might want to post this somewhere other than the Internet Bonuses forum.

But for the record, no, that hasn't happened to me.

11-21-2005, 01:27 PM
I got timed out and folded automatically on InterPoker with a flopped set.

The screen froze for a bit, then suddenly they were dealing the next hand and I was sitting out. It did not put me all in.

Have never had that happen on Party.

OrianasDaad
11-21-2005, 01:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to nitpick. Well, mabye a little. This is the Internet forum.

Noodles
11-21-2005, 01:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

But for the record, no, that hasn't happened to me.

[/ QUOTE ]
??? what you on about,this is not internet bonus forum

11-21-2005, 02:06 PM
Haha, crap, my bad guys. Internet Bonuses is my home forum and I must've accidentally clicked into this forum. Oops. Flame away.

CORed
11-21-2005, 03:39 PM
This can happen if you time out. I have had some occasions where the annoying warning beep doesn't sound before I time out. Were you multi-tablng? Was your connection lagging? If you timed out, and you don't have dealer chat turned off, it would have said, "player <your name> did not act in time" in the chat window.

11-21-2005, 10:55 PM
This happened to me twice in the last few days on Eurobet.

11-21-2005, 11:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This happened to me twice in the last few days on Eurobet.

[/ QUOTE ]
Why are you playing eurobet in the first place? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

BigHef
11-22-2005, 12:18 AM
This happened to me too, I had a set of queens, the nut hand by the river, and then had connection problems??? Popped up saying Establishing connection... then the pop up disappeared, that little yellow box said I had 1 sec to act when it was apparently checked to me on the river and I didnt click bet quick enough and I was folded!

I emailed Party and they said they did not detect any connection issues when I asked why my disconnect protect did not kick in. They agreed to give me $50 as a good will gesture, and I never could get them to up it to the $132 value of the pot, even when they admitted I had the best hand /images/graemlins/frown.gif