PDA

View Full Version : party poker fish analysis

rusty JEDI
06-30-2003, 02:33 AM
Does anyone else think that the fish at party poker have sort of changed over the last week.

I feel that in general the fish have turned from loose passive to loose aggressive and some into full on maniacs. Maybe they are getting mad at everyone taking their money.

Thoughts?

rJ

maplepig
06-30-2003, 02:47 AM
I suspect it's a seasonal change. It's a different pool of fish now.

rusty JEDI
06-30-2003, 02:53 AM
I dont mean i am seeing specific people change, but just the pool of fish as a whole.

rJ

Mano
06-30-2003, 03:48 AM
Maybe they have been reading some recently released text...

ResidentParanoid
06-30-2003, 04:52 PM
Yes, there are more loose, aggressives to be found at lowest limits on party during the last week.

Rockfish
06-30-2003, 05:12 PM
I have noticed this as has a friend of mine.

I saw this happen at Paradise a few years ago at about the same time in the evolution of that site as well. When I started there it was like shooting fish in a barrel (see my other post). After this initial phase the games tightened up just a bit in the sense that slightly better starting hands and legitemate draws were being shown down. The critical feature of this next phase was that games got more aggressive. This combination of loose but not too loose and aggressive increased my standard deviation to the point where my blood pressure started to rise.

I have found recently that I am breaking even at 0.5/1 and winning at 1/2 and 2/4. However, last night I noticed that 1/2 is now playing like 0.5/1 was when I was breaking even (for about two to three weeks). 2/4 is still loose passive, but I imagine it will get tougher as the LA winners move up and the LP losers bust out.

Play tight, stay cool and play your good hands fast.

Rockfish