PDA

View Full Version : Party 100 KTo

11-21-2005, 02:41 AM
Party 100 6max, currently playing 5 handed
I have KsTd UTG and make is 4, loose slightly agro player behind me calls in the CO, rest fold.

Flop is Kh4x8h
I bet out for 8, about the pot size, he calls.

Turn is an offsuit 2 I check hopeing to control the pot size, but worried about giving up the lead or facing a decent turn bet, he checks behind.

River is anouther offsuit 2, I bet 20.

Comments on all streets appericated. How is the line in general, should I fire again on the turn?
Finn

11-21-2005, 02:45 AM
The only think raising K10 Pf OOP is going to do is cost you money and is a -ev play. C-bet flop for 2/3 and blocking river. The pot on river is $24 so im rasing to $12, if he raises that im letting my hand go.

11-21-2005, 02:50 AM
Yeah I know PF sucked, i misread my pos. but thanks for the re-enforcement. On the turn you are checking and then calling if he bets? folding if he bets?, i you check call the turn are you blokcing the river or check folding the river or what?
thanks

11-21-2005, 03:02 AM
im folding to a turn bet as i believe this would mean my K is dominated. The way he played the hand it look as if he had a FD or weaker K. 1/2 River bet to block and if he comes over he was slow playing something and i lay my hand down.