PDA

View Full Version : Question about the now invalid PListing bonus

theben
11-21-2005, 02:34 AM
Did anybody deposit and recieve the Plisting bonus and then after being given the bonus money, get it taken away by party? Or are people just not getting the bonus credited?

froggy527
11-21-2005, 06:26 AM
Some people got the bonus put right into their account.
Mine is in my bonus account showing 1500 hands before
release. And it's still there.

umdpoker
11-21-2005, 07:54 AM
i dont think they will take back the $150. if it was $500, maybe it would be worth the hassle for them.

QuickLearner
11-21-2005, 09:29 AM
I was traveling when I got the email. By the time I got home there were plenty of posts about how the bonus was expired, even though the email T/C clearly indicated that I still had time. I made my deposit, was not credited, called them, and had the bonus 5 minutes later. I think they started manually okaying these after too many bonus chasers tried to grab the bonus without having been sent the email...so they may be verifying.

I'm just happy that I finally got something from Pokerlistings. They certainly made a buck off of me!

RikaKazak
11-21-2005, 11:48 AM
I cleared the bonus and got the money, worked 100% fine for me, just got deposited into my money account and not my bonus account.

MINETZ
11-21-2005, 04:05 PM
i got mine taken away too.... they cahed it out and it said "Cash out restricted Deposit Bonus (PLISTINGS)"

11-21-2005, 04:38 PM
Mine appears like a regular bonus. They didn't give me any cash up front.

But then again, maybe I'm one of the people who's actually eligible for it. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

11-21-2005, 05:39 PM
No problems here so far. They put the money into the account right away but it showed as a pending bonus on my bonus account page, then when I cleared it the bonus page reflected that it was a bonus given.

umdpoker
11-21-2005, 07:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i got mine taken away too.... they cahed it out and it said "Cash out restricted Deposit Bonus (PLISTINGS)"

[/ QUOTE ]

you mean they actually took it back after giving it to you? or did you deposit, then check your bonus page, and it had already expired?